Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
bren_darlene
Wanted to share...
March 3 at 5:29 PM

Hey guys.  This is kind of off subject but I have been MIA for the past several months.  I may have popped in once or twice.  I have been busy with a new "lifestyle". Started eating healthy and exercising. Feel better than I have in years!!   On top of that we had our 34th and 35th grandbabies born last week!  :-)    When I first began this journey I weighed 182 (had been there for a few years) and I now weigh 125.  Just wanted to share :-)

And our two new granddaughters. First is Tylar born 2/24 and Alayah born 3/1

Replies

• katyq
    by katyq
    March 3 at 5:32 PM

Wow! Congrats! How many children do you have! I'm sorry, I just have to ask lol.

• bren_darlene
    March 3 at 5:57 PM

We have 15 children.    My husband and I were widowed yrs ago , met , married and formed our own version of "Yours, Mine and Ours". LOL   I am down to my last child at home (she is 16).

• romacox
    by romacox
    March 3 at 6:23 PM

Congratulations.  We are excited for you.

congratulations

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    March 3 at 8:56 PM

That is wonderful! Congratulations on everything!

• katyq
    by katyq
    March 4 at 12:54 AM

Holy moly! You must be feeling lonely with such a lively house finally about to be completely empty!

Quoting bren_darlene:

We have 15 children.    My husband and I were widowed yrs ago , met , married and formed our own version of "Yours, Mine and Ours". LOL   I am down to my last child at home (she is 16).

• TJandKarasMom
    March 4 at 7:41 AM

That is all awesome!  35 grandbabies?!  I thought my grandmother had a lot, there are 22 of us and I think we are up to 10 great grandbabies.

• TidewaterClan
    March 4 at 11:18 AM

Dang girl, you look awesome!  Did you walk every day or something else?

Congratulations on the new additions!  They're beautiful.

• mem82
    by mem82
    March 4 at 11:31 AM

CONGRATS ON ALL OF IT!

• bluerooffarm
    March 4 at 12:12 PM

That is all so awesome!!

• kirbymom
    March 4 at 1:41 PM
    Congratulations!! :)

That is fantastic. But you must tell me your secret!!!!! lol. I Need that secret. :)
    Such adorable little sweetpeas. :)

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts