Homeschooling Moms

Silverkitty
To or Not To?
February 28 at 7:29 PM

I've been looking through our math text books and I've been debating to let my son write in them to give the answers or to just discuss the problems and then have him work in the workbooks.  We don't sell the books when we are done, mostly because we've never had any luck selling school books in the past, and we do not have any other kids who will eventually use them as he is our last child.  What would you do?

Replies

• Chasing3
    February 28 at 8:07 PM

meh, write in them!

Personally, I'm trying to get over trying to keep stuff perfect, as I have OCD issues anyway!

• kmath
    by kmath
    February 28 at 8:40 PM

I say write in them, no reason not to if you aren't going to sell them.

• kirbymom
    March 1 at 12:59 AM
    Does he want to write in them?
  • Bleacher-mom
    March 1 at 2:50 AM
    My kids have workbooks for all of their main subject, they write in them.
  • Silverkitty
    March 1 at 3:29 PM

Right now he wants to write in everything lol.  These books are for a year or so down the road, so we will see if he still does.  I was just curious what others might do.

Hubby agrees with "if he wants to, let him"  lol

Quoting kirbymom: Does he want to write in them?

• kirbymom
    March 3 at 12:42 PM
    Lol
    Then maybe writing in the book is a good thing. Kind of keep him concentrating on writing in a safe and or appropriate place. Somewhere he is allowed to write.
    I have a 5yr old that likes to write too. I try to keep extra paper around just for her. :)

Quoting Silverkitty:

Right now he wants to write in everything lol.  These books are for a year or so down the road, so we will see if he still does.  I was just curious what others might do.

Hubby agrees with "if he wants to, let him"  lol

Quoting kirbymom: Does he want to write in them?

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts