Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
katwil444
Flat Stanley Help
February 11 at 5:03 AM

My son ( who is 10 )  has read the book Flat Stanley and he would like to be able to send to Many different places.  Currently we have sent to every state just have not received back from every state yet.  But he would like to send to other places outside the United States.   Is anyone interested in allowing us to send him to you?

We will send you a flat Stanley and All you would have to do is tell us what things Flat Stanley did in your state and send him back with some pictures post cards maps news papers and/or souvenirs from you state. If you are interested please message me your address or you can go to the Facebook page for more details and message me there thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/flatstanleyadventuresbybrycewilson

We have every state but if you would still like us to send him to you that is great!  We are using this as a learning tool!  These are the places outside of the United States we have sent!

1. United Kingdom

2. Canada

3 .Germany

4. Japan

5. Israel 

6. Finland

Plus all 50 states (but are willing to send to states again as we have not got all back.  Thanks!

Replies

• mem82
    by mem82
    February 11 at 9:16 AM
    Bump!There might be flat Stanley fb groups.
  • TidewaterClan
    February 11 at 9:25 AM

When do you want him back?  We have him, but it's been 20' as a high.  The Wright Brother's aircraft is at Carillon Park, and most of it is outside.  We were hoping to take him there but it's been so cold.

• kmath
    by kmath
    February 11 at 10:35 AM

We have him as well, but we haven't gotten to the capital yet.  Let me know when you need him back by though and we will try to get it scheduled in. 

• katwil444
    February 11 at 1:05 PM

when ever you  can is great :)

Quoting TidewaterClan:

When do you want him back?  We have him, but it's been 20' as a high.  The Wright Brother's aircraft is at Carillon Park, and most of it is outside.  We were hoping to take him there but it's been so cold.

• katwil444
    February 11 at 1:07 PM

When ever you can is great!  We homeschool so no big hurry but we are using for geography and other learning things.  :)  But im sure the we will have plenty to keep us busy.  Thanks

Quoting kmath:

We have him as well, but we haven't gotten to the capital yet.  Let me know when you need him back by though and we will try to get it scheduled in. 

• kmath
    by kmath
    February 11 at 1:09 PM

Ok, we will try to get him back to you before too much longer then.

Quoting katwil444:

When ever you can is great!  We homeschool so no big hurry but we are using for geography and other learning things.  :)  But im sure the we will have plenty to keep us busy.  Thanks

Quoting kmath:

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts