Homeschooling Moms

mem82
Who wants to come over and teach my kids today?
by mem82
February 6 at 10:08 AM

I've got a headache and no real gumption. lol

Replies

• debramommyof4
    February 6 at 10:11 AM
    Documentary day!. Feel better!
  • SusanTheWriter
    February 6 at 10:12 AM

Well, today is our first day back at co-op, so DD is doing Drama and Choir, then Astronomy, and she has to review for a Trig test. And I'm teaching Drama and Public Speaking.

Bring 'em over! They can ride along. :)

• mem82
    by mem82
    February 6 at 10:16 AM

Woot! LOL

Quoting SusanTheWriter:

Well, today is our first day back at co-op, so DD is doing Drama and Choir, then Astronomy, and she has to review for a Trig test. And I'm teaching Drama and Public Speaking.

Bring 'em over! They can ride along. :)

• TidewaterClan
    February 6 at 10:34 AM
    Lol. I'll take yours today, and you can take mine sometime next week. :)
  • bluerooffarm
    February 6 at 10:57 AM

Nope, I've got my own headache brewing.

Feel better.

• coala
    by coala
    February 6 at 11:19 AM

I hope you find someting for them to do today.  Mine will be working from the car....we have a checkup...woo hoo, then a few errands to run on the way home.  I'm even going to be a bad mom....because we are going to need to stop somewhere for lunch.  Yup, one of those days.

• chotovec82
    February 6 at 5:04 PM
    At this moment I don't even want to teach my kids. They are being extremely bratty and whiney. I'm not sure what has gotten into them. I sear somedays I think it'd be easier to send them to school.
  • julesjerry
    February 6 at 10:04 PM

Take rest.Take care of yourself.

I will lose all my patience and get anger soon when i am in pain.

• paganbaby
    February 7 at 12:10 PM

Mine were like that yesterday! I was about ready to throw them out a window,lol.

Quoting chotovec82: At this moment I don't even want to teach my kids. They are being extremely bratty and whiney. I'm not sure what has gotten into them. I sear somedays I think it'd be easier to send them to school.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    February 7 at 2:19 PM

I hope you are feeling better today!

Homeschooling Moms