Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
kirbymom
What's on YOUR menu?
February 5 at 8:06 AM
We are having sweet rice this morning. What are you girls having? :)

Replies

• No_Difference
    February 5 at 9:39 AM

We had oatmeal for breakfast, they're on their own for lunch (lots of left overs and they know how to make a sandwhich...), and for dinner, homemade pizzas and kalzones (sp???), basically pizza wrapped up in its crust, except ours are HUGE lol.

• bluerooffarm
    February 5 at 9:54 AM

This morning they had waffles for breakfast.  For lunch we are having chicken noodle soup.  Supper is going to be something chicken, but not sure what yet.

• AllThatBabyJazz
    February 5 at 9:58 AM

The kids had a Banana and a yogurt for breakast. I still need to eat something. Lunch will be something warm,like soup, it's snowing out. For dinner we are having Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken.

• coala
    by coala
    February 5 at 10:20 AM

I made oatmeal.....we ran out of regular cereal and all the other hot cereals take forever to make.

• ablackdolphin
    February 5 at 10:28 AM
    Banana milkshakes and gluten free chex mix
  • ablackdolphin
    February 5 at 10:28 AM
    fruit pouches too
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    February 5 at 3:01 PM

French toast made with homemade bread, sausage & coffee.

• redhead-bedhead
    February 5 at 3:41 PM

We slept in so we skipped right to lunch. I had leftover chicken so I made a chicken soup.

• AutymsMommy
    February 5 at 5:14 PM

Tonight we're having pan sauteed chicken breasts, jasmine rice, and an amazing sauteed broccoli recipe I came by. I added olive oil as a good fat to the chicken breasts and it is already accounted for in the broccoli.

• katyq
    by katyq
    February 5 at 6:02 PM

I had tea, he had Cheerios. He woke up early and my mil fed him. I usually make eggs and we both have our tea together :p

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN