kirbymom
Good Morning!!!!
January 31 at 9:08 AM
How has your week gone?
As expected or not at all?

Replies

• talktojonell
    January 31 at 9:32 AM
    We're ahead on math and science units this week because my son likes those. We have a literature unit we should be done with but aren't lol. There are the daily ditties of course. So today will or would be pulling together the Literature unit, social studies and the dailies. I'm not sure if we'll get there though because he's already on his second nap this morning and he's thrown up four times since five am. No fever so at least that.
  • hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    January 31 at 9:50 AM

We're doing well so far.  Today's Chinese New Year, so it will be a fun day.  That and we got a bunch of snow last night, which means our concentration is elsewhere.

• KickButtMama
    January 31 at 10:00 AM

It's getting there. We are down to the last room to unpack, yay! I'm kinda sick of moving now. I was looking forward to my DH putting in the dryer outlet and one for the deep freezer this weekend, but then the car died, so it looks like he'll be doing that instead..grrr..

• julesjerry
    January 31 at 10:12 AM

Good Morning!

Little slow this week. Because i am sick.

• No_Difference
    January 31 at 10:23 AM

This week has gone fairly well. We're still "on schedule" for skipping two days. The kids finished some of their curriculum for the year this week, science and handwriting, so now I'm going to have to figure out what to do for the rest of the year... We've got 4H today. Jamie will be starting her project books today for that, and they're making sugar cookies and valentines to take to their two charities.
    I'm almost debating skipping school today so I can nap before 4H. I have a horrible migraine today that carried over from yesterday. Then we can make today up tomorrow... Wait never mind. The kids are already up my butt. School it is since relaxing won't work...on to school now!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    January 31 at 12:29 PM

I have been sick this week so it has gone slow & unproductive!

• bluerooffarm
    January 31 at 12:32 PM

This week has gone poorly.  I'm hoping to get back on track next week...New month, new beginning.  LOL

• mem82
    by mem82
    January 31 at 3:52 PM

We've been through the throwing up twice this month. URGH! Ihope he is feeling better!

Quoting talktojonell: We're ahead on math and science units this week because my son likes those. We have a literature unit we should be done with but aren't lol. There are the daily ditties of course. So today will or would be pulling together the Literature unit, social studies and the dailies. I'm not sure if we'll get there though because he's already on his second nap this morning and he's thrown up four times since five am. No fever so at least that.

• mem82
    by mem82

I've been chanting this, myself!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

This week has gone poorly.  I'm hoping to get back on track next week...New month, new beginning.  LOL

• mem82
    by mem82

It seems like everyone has been sick!

Quoting usmom3:

I have been sick this week so it has gone slow & unproductive!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN