Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Honey_Comb
Our School Area/Playroom/Dining Room!
January 22 at 8:36 PM

My wonderful free cabinet, a toy box, and a table for my girls to sit at.

Our dining room table!

Our Calendar!

Our chalkboard, posters, baskets and files!

My DD1's computer and my computer.

My 15mo DD's play area.

Our "school" work table. This is the "crappy" table that they do all their work at and I don't have to worry too much about crayon or marker marks on the table!

Let's see your area!!

Replies

• KickButtMama
    January 22 at 8:45 PM

Mine is full of boxes at the moment..lol.. But your room looks awesome! When we finally finish unpacking from our move I'll post a final pic.

• Honey_Comb
    January 22 at 8:46 PM

Thanks!! I love seeing other people's spaces. Gives me ideas to make mine better. Unfortunately for me that's all I'm thinking about. LoL. 

Quoting KickButtMama:

Mine is full of boxes at the moment..lol.. But your room looks awesome! When we finally finish unpacking from our move I'll post a final pic.

• KickButtMama
    January 22 at 8:48 PM

I love getting ideas from others. Especially when it comes to organization! But that may just be slight addiction to organizational tools...lol..

Quoting Honey_Comb:

Thanks!! I love seeing other people's spaces. Gives me ideas to make mine better. Unfortunately for me that's all I'm thinking about. LoL. 

Quoting KickButtMama:

• Honey_Comb
    January 22 at 8:49 PM

I swear there should be an organizational support group. Haha. I am addicted to organization items. My husband won't take me to Ikea. Hahaha

Quoting KickButtMama:

I love getting ideas from others. Especially when it comes to organization! But that may just be slight addiction to organizational tools...lol..

Quoting Honey_Comb:

Quoting KickButtMama:

• KickButtMama
    January 22 at 9:16 PM

I have to avoid Ikea like a recovering alcoholic avoids a bar

Quoting Honey_Comb:

I swear there should be an organizational support group. Haha. I am addicted to organization items. My husband won't take me to Ikea. Hahaha

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting Honey_Comb:

Quoting KickButtMama:

• Honey_Comb
    January 22 at 9:22 PM

Haha. Yeah me too. He doesn't like me going into Home Depot either.

Quoting KickButtMama:

I have to avoid Ikea like a recovering alcoholic avoids a bar

Quoting Honey_Comb:

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting Honey_Comb:

Quoting KickButtMama:

• debramommyof4
    January 22 at 10:59 PM
    I will take new pictures when I get home. It changes often.
  • Leissaintexas
    January 23 at 7:30 PM
    Our space is just the living room couch Lol. Nothing exciting about that.
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    January 23 at 8:38 PM
    It looks great!
  • coala
    by coala
    January 23 at 9:17 PM

Ours isn't anything exciting.  We have a cabinet like yours but from rubbermaid I think (clearance buy at Lowe's).  Each of my girls has a 4ft folding table and a padded folding chair.  I have 2 book cases....one with 6 shelves and the other with 2 and both are overflowing.  That is the extent of it.  I also have to baskets with flip up lids on the floor under a desk (table) and one contains crayons, markers, and coloring books while the other contains dry erase items.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts