Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
rsrangel
The Young Scientists Club
January 22 at 9:12 AM

Has anyone heard anything about this, or does anyone get this monthly subscription for your kids?  I just signed up to start getting Little Passports monthly because my kids were wanting to do Geography, which led me on a search for a similar monthly subscription for science, and TYSC is what I found. 

Replies

• debramommyof4
    January 22 at 9:31 AM
    I did not do the subscription but I got 5 of the magic school bus kits from their site and they are awesome. I am sure the other science kits would be just as cool. Let me know how little passports go. I would love to do that with my children.
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    January 22 at 12:39 PM

Sounds interesting! Do you have a link so we can check it out too?

• debramommyof4
    January 22 at 1:36 PM

http://theyoungscientistsclub.com/

I have 5 of the Magic school bus ones.  I think that the ones for the monthly kits would be just as good.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    January 22 at 1:46 PM

Thanks for the link!

Quoting debramommyof4:

http://theyoungscientistsclub.com/

I have 5 of the Magic school bus ones.  I think that the ones for the monthly kits would be just as good.

• rsrangel
    January 22 at 8:56 PM

I'll let you know how little passports is.  I mentioned the science one to my husband tonight and I think we're going to order it!  It looks like fun, plus you can cancel at any time if we decide we don't like it. 

Quoting debramommyof4: I did not do the subscription but I got 5 of the magic school bus kits from their site and they are awesome. I am sure the other science kits would be just as cool. Let me know how little passports go. I would love to do that with my children
  • ablackdolphin
    January 23 at 8:25 AM
    Yep we love it!! Dd is really into magic school bus dvds n books

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts