Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
rsrangel
The Young Scientists Club
January 22 at 9:12 AM

Has anyone heard anything about this, or does anyone get this monthly subscription for your kids?  I just signed up to start getting Little Passports monthly because my kids were wanting to do Geography, which led me on a search for a similar monthly subscription for science, and TYSC is what I found. 

Replies

• debramommyof4
    January 22 at 9:31 AM
    I did not do the subscription but I got 5 of the magic school bus kits from their site and they are awesome. I am sure the other science kits would be just as cool. Let me know how little passports go. I would love to do that with my children.
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    January 22 at 12:39 PM

Sounds interesting! Do you have a link so we can check it out too?

• debramommyof4
    January 22 at 1:36 PM

http://theyoungscientistsclub.com/

I have 5 of the Magic school bus ones.  I think that the ones for the monthly kits would be just as good.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    January 22 at 1:46 PM

Thanks for the link!

Quoting debramommyof4:

http://theyoungscientistsclub.com/

I have 5 of the Magic school bus ones.  I think that the ones for the monthly kits would be just as good.

• rsrangel
    January 22 at 8:56 PM

I'll let you know how little passports is.  I mentioned the science one to my husband tonight and I think we're going to order it!  It looks like fun, plus you can cancel at any time if we decide we don't like it. 

Quoting debramommyof4: I did not do the subscription but I got 5 of the magic school bus kits from their site and they are awesome. I am sure the other science kits would be just as cool. Let me know how little passports go. I would love to do that with my children
  • ablackdolphin
    January 23 at 8:25 AM
    Yep we love it!! Dd is really into magic school bus dvds n books

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN