Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
kirbymom
"To My HomeSchooled Child" ....
December 28, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Sometimes the ability to write comes on me and I have to out own to paper. Well, this is what came...

"To My HomeSchooled Child"

Even if I had all the reasons in the world to quit, I would find at least ONE reason not to, you know why?

Because watching you light up with the understanding of what you are learning makes ALL of what we go through, together, well worth the bumps, scrapes and bruises to get there.

I love you,

Mom

Replies

• cjsix
    by cjsix
    December 28, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I like this...it's so true.

• bluerooffarm
    December 28, 2013 at 12:02 PM

I love this!  It inspired me to write one....

"To my homeschooled child;

I'm so glad you asked to start this journey.  I am loving the adventure of learning who you are.  I am so blessed to be able to take this journey with you, to see the excitement on your face when you make a connection.  I have gotten to know you much more deeply and guide you much better than before.

Thank you for being who you are.

Love,

Mom"

• paganbaby
    December 28, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Yep, that made me cry, thank you very much! lol

Beautiful. I feel the same way.

• debramommyof4
    December 28, 2013 at 1:06 PM
    So beautiful!

Quoting kirbymom: Sometimes the ability to write comes on me and I have to out own to paper. Well, this is what came...

"To My HomeSchooled Child"

Even if I had all the reasons in the world to quit, I would find at least ONE reason not to, you know why?

Because watching you light up with the understanding of what you are learning makes ALL of what we go through, together, well worth the bumps, scrapes and bruises to get there.

I love you,

Mom
  • debramommyof4
    December 28, 2013 at 1:06 PM
    That is awesome!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

I'm so glad you asked to start this journey.  I am loving the adventure of learning who you are.  I am so blessed to be able to take this journey with you, to see the excitement on your face when you make a connection.  I have gotten to know you much more deeply and guide you much better than before.

Love,

Mom"

• bluerooffarm
    December 28, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Thanks!

Quoting debramommyof4: That is awesome!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Love,

Mom"

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    December 28, 2013 at 2:08 PM

That was beautiful!

• ambcortez
    December 28, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Homeschooling is so rewarding. I love teaching and I'm able to go back and relearn easier techniques for myself. I'm terrible at math, but the books explain it so well that my kiddos are actually really good at math.

• kmath
    by kmath
    December 28, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Very cool!

• TidewaterClan
    December 28, 2013 at 2:46 PM
    Beautiful words ladies! All that and watching my girls relax and enjoy learning again has made it all well worthwhile.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN