Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
kirbymom
Goooood Morning!!!!
December 27, 2013 at 8:49 AM
How are you Gorgeous ladies doing today? :)

Share.

Replies

• PurpleCupcake
    December 27, 2013 at 8:51 AM

• kirbymom
    December 27, 2013 at 9:00 AM
    LOL

I love it! :)

Quoting PurpleCupcake:

• mem82
    by mem82
    December 27, 2013 at 10:25 AM
    Lol good morning
  • TidewaterClan
    December 27, 2013 at 10:50 AM

What a beautiful smile!

Quoting PurpleCupcake:

• TidewaterClan
    December 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Just fine here Sonja.  About to tackle more of the house in a minute.  How are you?

• debramommyof4
    December 27, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    Ok. About to cry as I think it has been 8 years since I became a mommy. Then in 2 weeks my 2nd dd runs 7. And a month later my ds turns 5.

I am frantically searching for that brick that my grandma use to tell me about. You know the one that stops kids from growing. I will take 4 please!
  • No_Difference
    December 27, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Extrememly sore...who knew video games could hurt 2 days later LOL! Jamie got Just Dance Summer something or another, and we played all the songs on it on Christmas...my arms and sides are killing me...guess I better get back to running and my normal work out routine. I'm outta shape!! 

• TidewaterClan
    December 27, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Mobile Photo

Here's my slightly deranged Friday afternoon face, lol. :)
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    December 27, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Good afternoon. We are being productive today! We moved our aquarium to its new home on the new counter Hubby put in a few weeks ago. We are cleaning house & doing all the things we have neglected for the past week. Later we might treat ourselves to a movie at the drive-in.

• bluerooffarm
    December 27, 2013 at 4:32 PM

We spent the last day with my parents before they trekk off to Florida for a month of sunshine and beaches!  I finally got a chance to sit down and take a break from all the Christmas Crazy that came my way!  

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN