Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
kirbymom
Goooood Morning!!!!
December 27, 2013 at 8:49 AM
How are you Gorgeous ladies doing today? :)

Share.

Replies

• PurpleCupcake
    December 27, 2013 at 8:51 AM

• kirbymom
    December 27, 2013 at 9:00 AM
    LOL

I love it! :)

Quoting PurpleCupcake:

• mem82
    by mem82
    December 27, 2013 at 10:25 AM
    Lol good morning
  • TidewaterClan
    December 27, 2013 at 10:50 AM

What a beautiful smile!

Quoting PurpleCupcake:

• TidewaterClan
    December 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Just fine here Sonja.  About to tackle more of the house in a minute.  How are you?

• debramommyof4
    December 27, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    Ok. About to cry as I think it has been 8 years since I became a mommy. Then in 2 weeks my 2nd dd runs 7. And a month later my ds turns 5.

I am frantically searching for that brick that my grandma use to tell me about. You know the one that stops kids from growing. I will take 4 please!
  • No_Difference
    December 27, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Extrememly sore...who knew video games could hurt 2 days later LOL! Jamie got Just Dance Summer something or another, and we played all the songs on it on Christmas...my arms and sides are killing me...guess I better get back to running and my normal work out routine. I'm outta shape!! 

• TidewaterClan
    December 27, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Mobile Photo

Here's my slightly deranged Friday afternoon face, lol. :)
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    December 27, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Good afternoon. We are being productive today! We moved our aquarium to its new home on the new counter Hubby put in a few weeks ago. We are cleaning house & doing all the things we have neglected for the past week. Later we might treat ourselves to a movie at the drive-in.

• bluerooffarm
    December 27, 2013 at 4:32 PM

We spent the last day with my parents before they trekk off to Florida for a month of sunshine and beaches!  I finally got a chance to sit down and take a break from all the Christmas Crazy that came my way!  

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts