Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
mem82
How do you prepare for the New Year?
by mem82
December 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM
I spend the week cleaning and re organizing?

Replies

• TidewaterClan
    December 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM

We're going to do that and go through toys to donate.  My youngest dd's birthday is on the 29th, so we'll spend the early afternoon at Chuckie Cheese with family and her best buddy.  We always take the tree down before her birthday so we can put streamers and balloons out and have it look like a birthday house instead of Christmas.

• Halobetasol
    December 26, 2013 at 11:21 AM

i didnt realize i had to prepare

• debramommyof4
    December 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM
    Well we are reconfiguring the way we learn so I have to get lesson plans done and the house reorganized. It will be difficult but we have 4 days before we get really busy again.
  • somuchlove4U
    December 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Wake up spend the day doing normal things, go to sleep, wake up the next day and say happy new year! LOL We have a very boring new years eve sometimes. This yr will be no different. We are staying home and ringing in the new year our own way. :)

• kirbymom
    December 26, 2013 at 12:24 PM
    I love your way. It's what we do! :)

Quoting somuchlove4U:

Wake up spend the day doing normal things, go to sleep, wake up the next day and say happy new year! LOL We have a very boring new years eve sometimes. This yr will be no different. We are staying home and ringing in the new year our own way. :)

• mem82
    by mem82
    December 26, 2013 at 12:59 PM
    Awww, happy birthday to her!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

We're going to do that and go through toys to donate.  My youngest dd's birthday is on the 29th, so we'll spend the early afternoon at Chuckie Cheese with family and her best buddy.  We always take the tree down before her birthday so we can put streamers and balloons out and have it look like a birthday house instead of Christmas.

• mem82
    by mem82
    December 26, 2013 at 1:01 PM
    I do a spring clean around this time (and also at the end of summer). I like the idea of planning ahead and having everything in it's place. Lol by Spring I need to do it again.

Quoting Halobetasol:

i didnt realize i had to prepare

• mem82
    by mem82
    December 26, 2013 at 1:02 PM
    A woman after my own heart. Lol

Quoting debramommyof4: Well we are reconfiguring the way we learn so I have to get lesson plans done and the house reorganized. It will be difficult but we have 4 days before we get really busy again.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    December 26, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    We don't really celebrate New Year's the event. I do let the older two stay up, I guess. Lol

Quoting somuchlove4U:

• debramommyof4
    December 26, 2013 at 1:04 PM
    I reorganize the house about 4 to 6 times a year. But I am hopeful I will find a way that works well for a long time for our family.

Quoting mem82: A woman after my own heart. Lol

Quoting debramommyof4: Well we are reconfiguring the way we learn so I have to get lesson plans done and the house reorganized. It will be difficult but we have 4 days before we get really busy again.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN