Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
kirbymom
The SILLIEST things YOUR kids ....
December 20, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Have said this week? Or have done this week?

Replies

• kirbymom
    December 20, 2013 at 6:18 PM
    One of my younger kids said yesterday...

"Mom...how do I fleecy butt muscles?"

OMG! Really? Lol ... Where do kids come up with this stuff?
  • Jinx-Troublex3
    December 20, 2013 at 6:33 PM
    Hmmm...there was something that DS2 said..that had us rollong..what was it??? Must think.....?

I sent DS1 into the dry cleaners today for the first time. He had to drop off one uniform set (shirt/pants) and pick up two sets already done.

As he went in I could hear him chanting to himself...drop one, dads #, pickup two....drop 1, Dads #, pickup two...
  • kirbymom
    December 20, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    Ahh. That is SO cute!

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3: Hmmm...there was something that DS2 said..that had us rollong..what was it??? Must think.....?

I sent DS1 into the dry cleaners today for the first time. He had to drop off one uniform set (shirt/pants) and pick up two sets already done.

As he went in I could hear him chanting to himself...drop one, dads #, pickup two....drop 1, Dads #, pickup two...
  • Jinx-Troublex3
    December 20, 2013 at 7:09 PM
    Haha...I tried to ask DS2 what he said that was so funny earlier and he said,"So you can post.it on the internet? No, I didn't say anything funny. You must have me confused with someone else..."
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    December 20, 2013 at 7:33 PM

My youngest (8y/o & High Functioning Autistic) has been playing Super Mario Bro. (the old Nintendo version) & when he passes a level he gets up & runs around the room saying excuse me to everyone & everything he passes in a very cute cartoony voice until he gets back to hisspot on the couch then he sits down to play the next level. It cracks me up because I know he is doing it out of shear joy & excitement!

• kirbymom
    December 20, 2013 at 7:40 PM
    Bwahahaha! :)
    That sounds just like my kids! Lol

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3: Haha...I tried to ask DS2 what he said that was so funny earlier and he said,"So you can post.it on the internet? No, I didn't say anything funny. You must have me confused with someone else..."
  • kirbymom
    December 20, 2013 at 7:54 PM
    That is just adorable!
    You should see me when I get really excited! :)

Quoting usmom3:

My youngest (8y/o & High Functioning Autistic) has been playing Super Mario Bro. (the old Nintendo version) & when he passes a level he gets up & runs around the room saying excuse me to everyone & everything he passes in a very cute cartoony voice until he gets back to hisspot on the couch then he sits down to play the next level. It cracks me up because I know he is doing it out of shear joy & excitement!

• twyliatepeka
    December 20, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Mine told me we were gonna be burried in the same casket casue she never wanted to be away from me. she is so strange sometimes.

Last night she started crying when she was feeling her baby bro move in my tummy & said she was crying from pure joy.

• PurpleCupcake
    December 21, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Just now....

"Mom, can you tell dad to get some cinnamon toast crunch cereal? it's my second favorite cereal."

Me.."that cereal is exspensive"

"Not if you go to food lion and use your mvp card". 

• debramommyof4
    December 21, 2013 at 1:59 PM
    My kids have been spelling everything lately. So my 3 year old walks in this morning and says "Mmoy can you help me take off my shirt?" I about died laughing. It was to cute. Then of course try as I may I could not spell mommy correctly back to her.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts