Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
kirbymom
The SILLIEST things YOUR kids ....
December 20, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Have said this week? Or have done this week?

Replies

• debramommyof4
    December 21, 2013 at 7:56 PM
    My oldest asked at 3 how her baby brother was going to come out of my tummy. That was interesting. So far that's as far as they have gotten. And they are 3,4,6, and 7.

I dread the rest of the questions.

Quoting coala:

My youngest told me in the car....we were having a conversation about where babies come from.  She is 5.  It goes a little something like "Mommy I know where babies come from"

"Really L where"

"You go to the store and buy all the parts and glue them together"

I couldnt' stop trying to laugh at this point.  Her sister inserts "that's not where babies come from"

L asks "Where do they come from then, huh" R says " I don't know, but thats not where they come from" (she saw baby ducks being made at the park....apparently it is duck mating season LOL)

Daddy says to R "Well if you don't know, then how do you know your sister is wrong".

The conversation ended there, but I am still getting a good laugh out of it.  I'm dreading having to "truly" answer these questions in a few years...they are 5 and 7 so its coming just not yet.

• kirbymom
    December 22, 2013 at 10:33 AM
    Aww .. Yeah, I'm remembering now. When 3yr olds are cranky, they are Cranky! But, I'm sure she'll return to her normal adorable self when things are more settled down.

Quoting debramommyof4: Yes they are. Though she has been going through a whiney clingy phase. That's not so cute. But I think it is because we have had a super busy schedule. So hopefully that will change and she will go back to her loving adorable self.

Quoting kirbymom: 3 yr olds are the cutest kids! So innocent and adorable! :)

Quoting debramommyof4: My kids have been spelling everything lately. So my 3 year old walks in this morning and says "Mmoy can you help me take off my shirt?" I about died laughing. It was to cute. Then of course try as I may I could not spell mommy correctly back to her.
  • kirbymom
    December 22, 2013 at 10:39 AM
    Lol .. That is so me too! :)
    Maybe we should do this every week, just so we can remember! :)

Quoting TidewaterClan: I really need to start writing these things down because I can never remember them later.
  • debramommyof4
    December 22, 2013 at 10:51 AM
    I hope so. But if she like the older 3 she will. It just takes a few days of normal. Now if I can only find that.

Quoting kirbymom: Aww .. Yeah, I'm remembering now. When 3yr olds are cranky, they are Cranky! But, I'm sure she'll return to her normal adorable self when things are more settled down.

Quoting debramommyof4: Yes they are. Though she has been going through a whiney clingy phase. That's not so cute. But I think it is because we have had a super busy schedule. So hopefully that will change and she will go back to her loving adorable self.

Quoting kirbymom: 3 yr olds are the cutest kids! So innocent and adorable! :)

Quoting debramommyof4: My kids have been spelling everything lately. So my 3 year old walks in this morning and says "Mmoy can you help me take off my shirt?" I about died laughing. It was to cute. Then of course try as I may I could not spell mommy correctly back to her.
  • TidewaterClan
    December 22, 2013 at 11:38 PM

That would be good!  I do remember this - when we were driving back home after Thanksgiving my girlfriend Jenny had just had her baby, and sent me a text with baby's picture.  I let Elyssa (my youngest) text her since I was driving.  I had her ask what baby's weight was, how Jenny was feeling, etc.  Then Elyssa wrote "tell me the story about the baby but leave out the blood, guts, and gross stuff."  LOL, I had her write Jenny and say she was my bluetooth texter!   When I saw Jenny later she laughed and said she was wondering if I was getting squeamish. :)

Quoting kirbymom: Lol .. That is so me too! :)
    Maybe we should do this every week, just so we can remember! :)

Quoting TidewaterClan: I really need to start writing these things down because I can never remember them later.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts