Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
romacox
Information That Excited Me. Lots Of Stuff For Home School Moms
by romacox
December 9, 2013 at 3:09 PM

We are really excited about the quality of things we found in our research for home school families this month.  We have linked to each article so that you can pick and choose the items that interest you.  Please feel free to pass them on to anyone you think it will benefit.

A Free Gift For The Holidays.
A limited time offer:  We  will be giving away two  learning games (all three levels).  For two winners,  it will be totally free.  We pay for shipping and all.  Learn more about the contest rules at Win A Free Learning Game For Your Children. Note: We moderate all comments simply because we sometimes receive spam that is not appropriate for sites that children may visit. But please know you trust all of you.   

Best Buy On Vitamins & Herbs + New Findings On Autism & ADHD
This is for those who are interested in the health of the whole family (children and adults).  It even includes a  section on natural remedies that are benefiting those with ADHD  and Autism.  We even provided information and links to help save you money.   The new research is amazing, and I hope you are as excited about it as we are.  Best buy On Vitamins & Herbs + Autism and ADHD

Jena Name's New Book
Jena is a home school mom with her own website.  She sells learning items for children (including our game).  She has done extensive research in the different learning styles, and has a new book out.  she writes:  "After a year of helplessly watching my oldest struggle with reading and math, I made a life-changing discovery: Learning doesn't have to be difficult. Learning can be easy, even enjoyable! How did this happen? By teaching according to my child's learning style." Learn more about her book here:  Make Learning Fit.

Holiday Baking As Home School Curriculum
Holiday Baking while homeschooling can be stressful.  Find out about how this home school mom learned how to let gingerbread men and candy canes do the teaching:  Holiday Baking As Home School Curriculum

Fifteen Science Projects For Kids
Fun Ways To Teach Science. (this article actually orginated from a home school mom here on Cafemom...the thanks goes to her)

For Business Owners
Recently Goggle changed their rules for ranking websites.  They never use to penalize for broken links.  But they are now.  If you have many pages on your website, it can be a daunting task to find them all.  However this free download can check your site for you.  Xenu's Link Sleuth

Replies

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN