Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
debramommyof4
My 6 year old is no longer with...
December 7, 2013 at 10:24 AM
CAVA! Got her withdraw report card yesterday and the return materials email today! So now I have to send off the request for records and file the affidavit since she will be 7 next month and we are golden!

No more 50 million books to carry to DH's appointments.

I am having her start at the beginning of teaching textbooks 3, with added math practice and lessons. She is reading Little House on the Prairie with her sister and doing the papers on that, though she likes lapbooks so I may have her do one instead. She is doing spelling, writing, science and history with her sister as well.

Dd 7 tends to be a horrible speller and Dd6 can spell but is a horrible writer (dd 7 hates writing) so they should be able to work together and get the job done.

Am I missing anything?

Replies

• kirbymom
    December 7, 2013 at 2:41 PM
    Awesome! It sounds like you have everything covered. :)
  • bluerooffarm
    December 7, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Sounds like you have a great plan!

• debramommyof4
    December 7, 2013 at 4:16 PM
    Thanks. I hope so. Never been completely on my own before. It's exciting but scary
  • TJandKarasMom
    December 7, 2013 at 4:24 PM
    Sounds like a great plan! There is a little house lap book, my kids were working on it last summer before HS was a decision for us! I think I got it from confessionsofahomeschooler...it was like $2 or something!
  • debramommyof4
    December 7, 2013 at 6:38 PM
    Thank you.

Quoting TJandKarasMom: Sounds like a great plan! There is a little house lap book, my kids were working on it last summer before HS was a decision for us! I think I got it from confessionsofahomeschooler...it was like $2 or something!
  • TidewaterClan
    December 7, 2013 at 8:22 PM
    Congratulations! Sounds like you've got it all covered, and in a fun way too.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    December 7, 2013 at 11:04 PM

YAY!

• debramommyof4
    December 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM
    Thanks. We are excited.

Quoting TidewaterClan: Congratulations! Sounds like you've got it all covered, and in a fun way too.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts