Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Boobah
Will you be Black Friday shopping?
by Boobah
November 27, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Or thanksgiving day shopping, I forget they open early now.

If so, what are you headed out for?

Replies

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    November 27, 2013 at 3:08 PM
    My shopping will be online only. I need some earrings and jeans for my oldest. Some tools for my nephew. Maybe some toys for my other two.
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    November 27, 2013 at 3:17 PM

The only shopping I might be doing is online! You could not pay me to go out for the next few days!

• debramommyof4
    November 27, 2013 at 3:18 PM
    I am not my husband wants to go to the tool store but that is not happening.
  • jen2150
    by jen2150
    November 27, 2013 at 5:33 PM
    Computer paper. I have been dying for some decent paper from staples. They finally have some good sales on paper. :-)
  • Mrs.Kubalabuku
    November 27, 2013 at 5:34 PM

No.  I personally find most the "deals" to be scams.  Unless I see an ad for something I need for a price/package that is reasonable, I skip it.  And I've skipped the past 5 years so that should tell you something about the deals they supposedly have.

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    November 27, 2013 at 7:30 PM
    I totally agree, dh and I were just talking about that. I plan on browsing online to see if I can find anything I am already planning on getting, cheaper, but no impulse buys. And no buying big expensive things just because it's a good deal. It isn't a good deal if it's some generic off brand tv or something that will die in a month.

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

No.  I personally find most the "deals" to be scams.  Unless I see an ad for something I need for a price/package that is reasonable, I skip it.  And I've skipped the past 5 years so that should tell you something about the deals they supposedly have.

• bluerooffarm
    November 27, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Nope, my Christmas shopping is done.  Most of our gifts are homemade, so we needed to buy the supplies to make them weeks ago.  

• rmgriffberg
    November 27, 2013 at 8:17 PM

nope. dh has to miss thanksgiving because people want to shop on thanksgiving

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    November 27, 2013 at 9:22 PM
    :( I hate that. I know some people are happy to have the extra hours and need the money, but man. It really does stink for those who just want to be home with their families and enjoy thanksgiving. I'm sorry :( rest assured, I am not one of those people.

Quoting rmgriffberg:

nope. dh has to miss thanksgiving because people want to shop on thanksgiving

• Aleshad01
    November 27, 2013 at 10:11 PM
    I plan to shop online only.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts