Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
paganbaby
Principal's Honor Roll Baby!
November 20, 2013 at 3:24 PM

I am so proud of 7yo dd! I went to her parent teacher conference today. Her teacher told me she's getting nearly all 4s (A's) only a couple 3's and...she's on the honor roll! She's doing great in class, no behavior issues and she has a lot of friends. I couldn't be happier!bouncing

Replies

• Muscadine1
    November 20, 2013 at 3:25 PM
    That's awesome for your dd! She isn't homeschooling I guess

Quoting paganbaby:

I am so proud of 7yo dd! I went to her parent teacher conference today. Her teacher told me she's getting nearly all 4s (A's) only a couple 3's and...she's on the honor roll! She's doing great in class, no behavior issues and she has a lot of friends. I couldn't be happier!bouncing

• paganbaby
    November 20, 2013 at 3:32 PM

No, she's my only one in PS. I've considered pulling her out but she's doing so well.

Quoting Muscadine1:

Quoting paganbaby:

• Muscadine1
    November 20, 2013 at 3:40 PM
    Yeah that's a tough call. Glad she's doing great! There is goodness left in PS after all hah!

Quoting paganbaby:

No, she's my only one in PS. I've considered pulling her out but she's doing so well.

Quoting Muscadine1:

Quoting paganbaby:

• bluerooffarm
    November 20, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Thats great, Pagan!  I'm so happy for her!  And You!!!

• debramommyof4
    November 20, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Yay!  That is awesome!

• paganbaby
    November 20, 2013 at 4:09 PM

For some kids, yes. Lucky for her she learns well in a classroom and makes friends easily. She takes after her dad that way. Oldest dd, ds and I on the other hand...lol.

Quoting Muscadine1:

Yeah that's a tough call. Glad she's doing great! There is goodness left in PS after all hah!

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting Muscadine1:

Quoting paganbaby:

• kirbymom
    November 20, 2013 at 6:25 PM
    Hey! Good for her!
    Isn't it wonderful when our children do great no matter the circumstances!?
  • paganbaby
    November 20, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Yeah it is :-)

Quoting kirbymom:

Hey! Good for her!
    Isn't it wonderful when our children do great no matter the circumstances!?

• paganbaby
    November 20, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Oh and another brag. 8yo ds read an entire book without stopping (Little Critter book. All by myself) and he's been reading his joke book all on his own!

• kirbymom
    November 20, 2013 at 6:54 PM
    Wonderful! You're doing a great job mama! Keep it up. :)

Quoting paganbaby:

Oh and another brag. 8yo ds read an entire book without stopping (Little Critter book. All by myself) and he's been reading his joke book all on his own!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts