Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Chasing3
looks like I've made a convert!
November 18, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I went out to lunch with some girlfriends on Sunday. Today, one emailed me and asked if we could get together and if I could tell her everything she needs to know in order to start homeschooling! She has 7th grade twins.

This is so beyond the reaction I thought I'd get when I started down this path, it really blows me away!

Replies

• debramommyof4
    November 18, 2013 at 7:28 PM

That is cool.  You two can support each other in your journeys.

• kmath
    by kmath
    November 18, 2013 at 7:49 PM

That is awesome!

• TidewaterClan
    November 18, 2013 at 7:55 PM

That is wonderful!  

• ncale
    by ncale
    November 19, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    :-)
  • nicki1018
    November 19, 2013 at 11:54 AM

That's nice. Seems like more and more people are looking into homeschooling.

• ablackdolphin
    November 19, 2013 at 3:36 PM

SWEET!!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    November 19, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I have talked to people that after we have talked they act as though they are going to pursue homeschooling for their own family's but I don't know how many of them actually do it!

• kirbymom
    November 19, 2013 at 4:15 PM
    That is amazing! Now you will have some to share this journey with. All the UPS and downs. Maybe even plan some field trips together. ;)
  • Chasing3
    November 19, 2013 at 5:14 PM

this mom did ask me about it before. But yeah, I do kind of wonder if her husband isn't on board.

Plus, it took me close to a year of researching before we finally really decided!

Quoting usmom3:

I have talked to people that after we have talked they act as though they are going to pursue homeschooling for their own family's but I don't know how many of them actually do it!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    November 19, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Yeah making that leap into it can take some time to make depending on a lot of things!

Quoting Chasing3:

this mom did ask me about it before. But yeah, I do kind of wonder if her husband isn't on board.

Plus, it took me close to a year of researching before we finally really decided!

Quoting usmom3:

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN