Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
luvemboth
Here's your sign...
November 16, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I love my friends, but some of them are not the sharpest crayons in the box. I couldn't stop laughing at this. Don't stop learning, kids ;)

Replies

• Jinx-Troublex3
    November 16, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I was talking to the kids yesterday and they were asking to go to starbucks. I said sorry, I don't have $5 each for you to go spend on coffee.

DS2, who is 13 yo says," I have $5...How much are the drinks?"

I just looked at him with the "HUH? Think about that" Mommmy look...and he says...

DOH!! Here's my sign!

• Jinx-Troublex3
    November 16, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Our Country radio station will randomly call people up and say,"Hey, my buddy gave me your number, can I ask a question?"

They almost always say, yeah sure...

They will ask things like "In the French town of Paris, what language do they speak?"

Or What country does the Russian Bolshoy ballet come from?

It totally BLOWS MY MIND that only like 1 in 10 will get it right.

• kirbymom
    November 16, 2013 at 4:35 PM
    Ha! LOL
  • mamamedic69
    November 16, 2013 at 4:59 PM
    Lol!!'
  • TidewaterClan
    November 16, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    Lol.

I'm always amazed at how many people don't know the words to the "Star Spangled Banner." I'm sure going to 500 Cincinnati Reds games growing up helped but you'd think adults would be able to sing it correctly.
  • luvemboth
    November 16, 2013 at 8:20 PM
    I've heard those type of questions on the radio before too...so funny & sad. Lol

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Our Country radio station will randomly call people up and say,"Hey, my buddy gave me your number, can I ask a question?"

They will ask things like "In the French town of Paris, what language do they speak?"

• ladyofnight
    November 17, 2013 at 12:29 AM

It's amazing how many people can make you go through the confused look, to the face palm, to the staring at them like a deer in the headlights. Yet I suppose we are drawn to people like that like moths to flames because we are in very much need of some realization that not everyone out there thinks like we do and gives off a small level of entertainment at the same time. I know that sounds a little mean and I really didn't mean it like that but there are some folks out there that just make you go, "Wow...just...wow." the 5 dollar thing was cute though. My son's have been "misinterprating" things they hear lol. It's so funny. 

• nicki1018
    November 19, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Funny!

• ncale
    by ncale
    November 19, 2013 at 1:04 PM
    Oh my, lol
  • cjsix
    by cjsix
    November 19, 2013 at 1:11 PM
    Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

I just asked my 11 yr old these questions and he answered correctly right away. Then asked me why so I told him what you said...he got the duh....how could anyone not know the right answer look...lol!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts