Homeschooling Moms

mem82
TGIF! I need this weekend *yawn *
by mem82
November 8, 2013 at 7:31 AM
I only have basics planned this weekend, We've had such a busy week, I could use the break. How is your weekend shaping up?

Replies

• kmath
    by kmath
    November 8, 2013 at 9:38 AM

We are going to visit my new niece.  DS is really excited.  He loves babies.  We are going to an Art Festival while we are there and the zoo as well.  I have a three day weekend because kids are off school Monday and so is their mom so I don't have to work.  YAY!

• TidewaterClan
    November 8, 2013 at 9:48 AM

This is one of our few unscheduled weekends so we're going to do a ton of deep cleaning and sorting things to donate or sell on eBay.  I'm hoping to have a seriously clean and organized house by Sunday afternoon.  It's good to dream anyhow! :)

• coala
    by coala
    November 8, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Our weekend is looking busier than I have EVER wanted.  I am going to be exhausted by Sunday at noon.

We are going to be at the skating rink at 4 today for practice...until my LO is done.

At the rink by 815 tomorrow morning for group lesson, Tiny Tot skating session 10-12, birthday party 1-4, speed skating practice 4-7. 11 hours at the skating rink.....I think I may need a nap before the day is done.

Back to the rink at 930 for speed skating practice again....then I can come home and collapse.

• coala
    by coala
    November 8, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I hope your dream becomes a reality!!!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

This is one of our few unscheduled weekends so we're going to do a ton of deep cleaning and sorting things to donate or sell on eBay.  I'm hoping to have a seriously clean and organized house by Sunday afternoon.  It's good to dream anyhow! :)

• coala
    by coala
    November 8, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Have fun!!  I love babies too.

Quoting kmath:

We are going to visit my new niece.  DS is really excited.  He loves babies.  We are going to an Art Festival while we are there and the zoo as well.  I have a three day weekend because kids are off school Monday and so is their mom so I don't have to work.  YAY!

• kirbymom
    November 8, 2013 at 10:38 AM
    Being busy busy busy. Yuck.
  • TidewaterClan
    November 8, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    Lol, thanks for the encouragement. I hope so too!

Quoting coala:

I hope your dream becomes a reality!!!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

• TidewaterClan
    November 8, 2013 at 10:55 AM
    Wow! That's a busy weekend! Does your family do ice or roller skating?

Quoting coala:

Our weekend is looking busier than I have EVER wanted.  I am going to be exhausted by Sunday at noon.

We are going to be at the skating rink at 4 today for practice...until my LO is done.

At the rink by 815 tomorrow morning for group lesson, Tiny Tot skating session 10-12, birthday party 1-4, speed skating practice 4-7. 11 hours at the skating rink.....I think I may need a nap before the day is done.

Back to the rink at 930 for speed skating practice again....then I can come home and collapse.

• kmath
    by kmath
    November 8, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I wish you all the luck in the world!  LOL

Quoting TidewaterClan:

• Jinx-Troublex3
    November 8, 2013 at 11:01 AM
    I *thought* it was going to be a quiet weekend...*sigh*

Tonight the kids have both Antlers and Boy Scouts, both start at 7pm. Ian is President of Antlers and we have special visitors coming from 5 hours away to see how we run the Lodge so he will run the business portion of the meeting and then when the social time come, I will run him to Scouts. Luckily they are only a mila apart.

Saturday night the Antlers are serving dinner for Veterans from the local vet home.

Sunday is only church...whew...

Monday @ 7am we are going and placing flags on veterans graves at the local cemetary then go back at sunset and pick them up.

Homeschooling Moms