Homeschooling Moms

jwhit8791
I have put my plan into place early.......
November 7, 2013 at 6:58 AM

I guess we will see where we end up at the end of the school year.  But honestly, at this point, I am beyond caring.  LOL

Monday was co-op day.  Everyone was surprised to see us.......I wasn't sure we were going to make it honestly.  I had to convince DH that I was ok, no contractions and if I started not to feel well, we would head home.  Everything was fine and I am glad we went.  So Tuesday comes around, nothing.  I am starting to not feel great so we did some light school, mostly subjects that aren't quite where we are supposed to be according to our schedule.  And so that is how it is going this week.......I can't focus on school right now other than a short period of time.

Little girl is still just hanging out and not budging.  I am hoping to hear something tomorrow at my appt. (and hopefully it won't be bad news!)  Just wanted to give a little update.  I haven't been around this group too much the last few weeks.  :(

Replies

• PurpleCupcake
    November 7, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Usually a week late they will induce. You'll be fine! Just use your last hours to rest and veg on the couch. 

Congratulations in advance!

• jwhit8791
    November 7, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Thanks!  Although with my kids running around, that makes it harder.  LOL  Mom sitting is like the universal language for let's all go sit on top of her!

I have talked to my midwife and she has taken a wait and see method.  I have to have an ultrasound, NST and exam tomorrow so hoping that it will be good news and not bad.  Time will tell I guess.

Quoting PurpleCupcake:

Usually a week late they will induce. You'll be fine! Just use your last hours to rest and veg on the couch. 

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    November 7, 2013 at 8:13 AM

I hope she comes around soon!

• mem82
    by mem82
    November 7, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    I agree with purple. Good luck and I'm sending lots of baby dust your way!!

Quoting PurpleCupcake:

• lovepotato
    November 7, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Both of my girls were late. Annie was a week late, Ellie 4 days (and I was induced or she would have been later). I know what its like to be waiting. Praying for a healthy baby and mama!!

• debramommyof4
    November 7, 2013 at 10:23 AM
    Praying she makes her appearance soon and all goes well at the appointment.
  • jwhit8791
    November 7, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Thanks to all!  I have actually never been late before, in fact two of my three kiddos were born on their due dates.  So this is like torture for me.  LOL

Doesn't help that I have a headache from yesterday and it isn't getting any better.

Quoting lovepotato:

Both of my girls were late. Annie was a week late, Ellie 4 days (and I was induced or she would have been later). I know what its like to be waiting. Praying for a healthy baby and mama!!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    November 7, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Just take it easy. Catching back up reallyis not as hard as you might think it is once everything settles back down after she gets here! Good Luck & I hope everything goes well!

• kirbymom
    November 7, 2013 at 6:40 PM
    You do what is best for you. Which is rest and relaxation. :)
    I was nearly 3 weeks late with my 6th baby. He wasn't budging either. :)
  • jwhit8791
    November 8, 2013 at 5:28 AM

OMGoodness!  I am at 2 days and feel like I am going to go crazy!  LOL  Three weeks..........not sure where my mental state would be then.  I am trying not to focus on it and just get life done but it is so hard when it's a part of you, kwim?

Quoting kirbymom:

You do what is best for you. Which is rest and relaxation. :)
    I was nearly 3 weeks late with my 6th baby. He wasn't budging either. :)

Homeschooling Moms