Homeschooling Moms

kirbymom
Happy November!
November 2, 2013 at 10:18 AM
How does last week look like? Did you get everything done that needed to be done?

Replies

• mem82
    by mem82
    November 2, 2013 at 11:41 AM
    Hahahahaha no
  • romacox
    by romacox
    November 2, 2013 at 1:49 PM
    Happy November
  • jen2150
    by jen2150
    November 2, 2013 at 5:17 PM
    Don't ask. I had jury duty which I ended up being excused for by pure luck. I had to explain what sodomy was to my 9 and 11 year old that was fun. Looking forward to this month. My b-day was awesome though.
  • paganbaby
    November 2, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Right? LOL

Quoting mem82:

Hahahahaha no

• kirbymom
    November 6, 2013 at 2:38 AM
    Oh wow. Sorry ladies. I didn't mean not to respond but it has been crazy with being sick and dealing with a business that is dying and the kids getting sick in turns. blah. Doesn't seem like anything gets done! :/
  • kirbymom
    November 6, 2013 at 2:50 AM
    Lol - A mother's work is never done, is it !??!

Quoting mem82:

Hahahahaha no

• kirbymom
    November 6, 2013 at 2:51 AM
    You are a sweetheart Roma! Truly you are. :)

Quoting romacox:

Happy November

• kirbymom
    November 6, 2013 at 3:00 AM
    Wow! Yikes! Hope your kids were able to fully comprehend what it was you wanted them to know.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! :))

Quoting jen2150:

Don't ask. I had jury duty which I ended up being excused for by pure luck. I had to explain what sodomy was to my 9 and 11 year old that was fun. Looking forward to this month. My b-day was awesome though.

• bluerooffarm
    November 6, 2013 at 9:10 AM

LOL....Nope!

We are very far into our school year, so the boys took turns the last 2 weeks going to grandma's house.  It's wonderful that they get time with grandma one-on-one....BUT it meant teaching art, science, history, and music twice for each lesson.  Talk about boring!

• coala
    by coala
    November 6, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Last week was rough.....no, we didn't get everything done.  I got sick and I am just now feeling better.  This week has been more productive.  With regard to school work we have gotten more done, housework is getting better and exercising for me has been non-existent.  I am hoping for a better week next week. 

Homeschooling Moms