Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
mem82
Trick or Treat got postponed here. Are you going tonight?
by mem82
October 31, 2013 at 2:50 PM
We are set to have severe weather. 8(

Replies

• jwhit8791
    October 31, 2013 at 2:58 PM

We have rain.........and I can't for the life of me figure out how to find out if it is going to get canceled or not.  DH thinks that it won't be and whoever wants to brave cold and rain will come. 

I was really looking forward to walking around to try and get things going tonight.  I am officially giving this little girl her eviciton notice.

• shyanntech
    October 31, 2013 at 3:00 PM

im staying in and my kids would be to but they got invisted to go to a church thing for like a hour so they are going to that.. but other then that i had plan to play cards and games with the kids and not get out tonight..

• kennethsmom910
    October 31, 2013 at 3:02 PM

It was postponed here today. The mall is having an indoor trick or treat though.

• mem82
    by mem82
    October 31, 2013 at 3:13 PM
    Our local news had a list. You can call your city hall.

Quoting jwhit8791:

We have rain.........and I can't for the life of me figure out how to find out if it is going to get canceled or not.  DH thinks that it won't be and whoever wants to brave cold and rain will come. 

I was really looking forward to walking around to try and get things going tonight.  I am officially giving this little girl her eviciton notice.

• mem82
    by mem82
    October 31, 2013 at 3:14 PM
    I hope they have fun!

Quoting shyanntech:

im staying in and my kids would be to but they got invisted to go to a church thing for like a hour so they are going to that.. but other then that i had plan to play cards and games with the kids and not get out tonight..

• mem82
    by mem82
    October 31, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    I thought about that before the city decided to postpone it.

Quoting kennethsmom910:

It was postponed here today. The mall is having an indoor trick or treat though.

• jwhit8791
    October 31, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Ah, the drawbacks of having no tv in the house.  I will have to call.

Quoting mem82:

Our local news had a list. You can call your city hall.

Quoting jwhit8791:

• jwhit8791
    October 31, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Looks like they are having it rain or shine.  Now I will have to think about if I want to take them out in the rain.

Either that or we could take them to one store in the mall that is having some crafts and things.  The actual mall isn't doing trick or treating though, just that one store.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    October 31, 2013 at 3:29 PM

There are a lot of churches that are having trunk or treats, caravels & fall festivals tonight, as well as the Elk's Loge is having a Halloween carnival so we will be going to a lot of those!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    October 31, 2013 at 3:34 PM

One year my little ones where sick so we bought candy & they trick or treated in the house. Hubby, our oldest son & I where in the bedrooms & they went up & down the hallway knocking on the doors until we ran out of candy. I know it sounds lame but they loved it because they got to dress up in their costumes & get candy still!

Quoting jwhit8791:

Looks like they are having it rain or shine.  Now I will have to think about if I want to take them out in the rain.

Either that or we could take them to one store in the mall that is having some crafts and things.  The actual mall isn't doing trick or treating though, just that one store.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN