Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
tracykelly79
Easy Peasy?
October 16, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Hello ladies!

I posted this in another group, but I am curious about experiences with Easy Peasy. I am currently doing K12, but am considering this curriculum. I am just curious if it is good as a stand alone curriculum or if I need to supplement. Any experiences would be helpful. Thanks.

Replies

• DyslexiaParent
    October 16, 2013 at 9:39 PM

We have several people in the Learning Abled Kids' support group that use Easy Peasy.  It's based upon what a homeschooling mom used for her kids, so it pretty much covers the standard, required subjects.  You have to acquire the books as she provides the planning.  People who use it seem to lke it!

• paganbaby
    October 17, 2013 at 11:54 AM

I checked it out and it didn't seem too bad just a bit boring,lol. It was helpful in giving me ideas how to plan my curriculum though.

• diane5583
    October 22, 2013 at 9:31 PM

We have been using it but supplement alot.. we took out math and use teaching textbooks, I took out her spelling and added my own, I added Rosetta stone for Spanish, I added Dancemat typing to teach her basic typing,and cursive copywork, and we do extra Grammar and writing. I also do my own PE, Health, and Geography in adition to Easy Peasy

We do use her Reading, Grammar, History, Science, Computers, Thinking, Health.  We ended up taking out bible as it was getting to be too much and she has sunday school each week

This is our first year homeschooling, she is in 3rd grade

• EmmasMom303
    October 24, 2013 at 9:48 PM

We use EP and my daughter loves it. But we also supplement with MobyMax, printables and other curriculium that I recieved from the Friday program my daughter goes to. Now she only wants to use EP and Mobymax and so thats what we are using now.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts