Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
oredeb
Who's having babies?
by oredeb
October 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I'm  trying to remember but cant! whos having babies and how are you doing?

are you taking time off or continuing hsing?

Replies

• WantedNameTaken
    October 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Me!  I'm due in early February.  I'm sick and tired all day, every day, but it is what it is.

My youngest kids are in 8th and 10th grade, so we're not taking much time off...maybe a week.  After that, they'll likely bring their work to me instead of having me walk up and down the stairs to our classroom area.  I'll work with them when the baby is sleeping.  Although, the way this baby acts in the womb, I don't think he or she knows what sleep is.  LOL!

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    October 7, 2013 at 4:39 PM
    Not it!!!
  • debramommyof4
    October 7, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Congrats!  That is a big gap!

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

Me!  I'm due in early February.  I'm sick and tired all day, every day, but it is what it is.

My youngest kids are in 8th and 10th grade, so we're not taking much time off...maybe a week.  After that, they'll likely bring their work to me instead of having me walk up and down the stairs to our classroom area.  I'll work with them when the baby is sleeping.  Although, the way this baby acts in the womb, I don't think he or she knows what sleep is.  LOL!

• ballerina.2006
    October 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM
    I had a baby in July. It's been a very rough start but we're figuring it out.
  • posh417
    by posh417
    October 7, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Still homeschooling. Due in June, but we're managing pretty good.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    October 7, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Nope none here!

• Precious333
    October 7, 2013 at 4:58 PM
    Had my baby in august :)
  • WantedNameTaken
    October 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Thanks!  The big gap isn't for lack of trying.  LOL!

Quoting debramommyof4:

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

• debramommyof4
    October 7, 2013 at 5:26 PM

It will be worth it though now that you are getting this little blessing!

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

Thanks!  The big gap isn't for lack of trying.  LOL!

Quoting debramommyof4:

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

• MacMamaof5
    October 8, 2013 at 2:40 AM

I am 32 weeks today...and Home School is still going strong with my 2,4,6 and 8 year old.  Toddler,Preschool AND school-aged.  My Kindergartner is an easy learner and has learned to read in 2 months more or less, so that's been a blessing and although I still have to sit with my 3rd grader, he's got an incentive of Video games that I play on  to get him to finish his work easy.  The toddler and preschooler sit in on the other's general lessons, and although I do rely on PBS and other learning programs, we focus on play time learning.  I am ready to conk out by the end though since I am still keeping up with housekeeping.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts