Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Connorsmommy13
sick days?? ((Update))
October 7, 2013 at 3:38 AM

Well it is 12:00 am and my son woke up and vomited...Now normally this would warrent a sick day he does go to school if he has vomited in the last 24 hours...do you allow your kids sick days in homeschooling too???

Well its the morning he slept for a good while with the help of his gravol woke up with a low grade fever. (100.3 in the ear) so we are going to lay down and watch some movies and take it as a health and carrer day have some talks about random stuff and that should count.

Do you allow sick days?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 55% - Yep, movies and cuddles
  2. 7% - Nope, work in your Pjs
  3. 14% - I dont follow a plan.
  4. 22% - Purple Fuzzy unicorns.

Replies

• Momof697
    October 8, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Quoting Connorsmommy13:

Quoting Momof697:

My kids are either really sick or not at all. If they are really sick they get it off. if they are not (faking) I know it right away and they still have to do work. Actually I know this sounds cruel but if they can do barn chores they do school work. 

He spent most ofthe day on the couch witch if you knew him would be shocking he is normally bouncing off the walls...he did puke so wouldnt have gone to school...he is in a bath right now...which isnt like him either....he has just wanted cuddles all day...which he normaly runs from...

Tommrow we will just do a lot, and we did cover reading and health and carrerr.

I have one like that too. Always bouncing off the walls. WE would sit in church and I could tell he wanted to just go because I could see his energy building. So it is weird when he wants to lay down and cuddle to. He has togo faster the nascars do while racing. He has always been that way. Hope he feels better.

• Connorsmommy13
    October 9, 2013 at 1:23 AM

I have one like that too. Always bouncing off the walls. WE would sit in church and I could tell he wanted to just go because I could see his energy building. So it is weird when he wants to lay down and cuddle to. He has togo faster the nascars do while racing. He has always been that way. Hope he feels better.

Yep...thats mine too...he was a bit better today...still low key...but that could be the doctors appointment....

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN