Homeschooling Moms

Momof697
My confession
October 5, 2013 at 5:40 PM

I am always cold so when my kids come up to me I put my cold hands on them to warm up my hands. It causes them to squirm. we both laugh. It is a little mean but then they come up to me and say I am too hot you can put your hand here (usually arm).   That is my confessiopn of torturing my kids how do you do it?

Replies

• kirbymom
    October 5, 2013 at 6:19 PM
    Lol
    We do the same thing. I also have a 16 yr old son who is growing side burns and a goatee. So I live to rub his cheeks and chin while telling him hoe cute he looks. He Hates it! LOL
  • oredeb
    by oredeb
    October 5, 2013 at 7:05 PM

hahahahahahahahahaa so cute!

• kmath
    by kmath
    October 5, 2013 at 7:38 PM

LOL, love it!!

I put ice cubes down DS's shirt, especially when he is playing one of his video games.  Don't worry, he is very good at getting me back.  He will crawl into bed with me in the early (I mean before the sun early) am and put his ice cold blocks that he calls feet on my back!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    October 5, 2013 at 9:24 PM

My son hates when I talk about his facial hair, I tell him to grow it out & he is constantly shaving it!

Quoting kirbymom:

Lol
    We do the same thing. I also have a 16 yr old son who is growing side burns and a goatee. So I live to rub his cheeks and chin while telling him hoe cute he looks. He Hates it! LOL

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    October 7, 2013 at 4:43 PM
    My hands are always cold too :)
    I tickle mine
  • amanda.lyn
    October 8, 2013 at 3:14 PM
    I do it too, and with my feet! My kids hate it, but I love doing it! COLD hands warm heart! :-)

Homeschooling Moms