Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
mem82
Do you use an electronic/ online planner or a paper one?
by mem82
September 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM

How do you like it?

Replies

• mamamedic69
    September 21, 2013 at 10:31 AM
    I have a paper one. I'm so used to writing everything down.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    September 21, 2013 at 10:37 AM

I like using a paper planner for homeschool, too. 8)

Quoting mamamedic69:

I have a paper one. I'm so used to writing everything down.

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    September 21, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I use a desktop calendar and another paper calendar that I can carry around.

• terpmama
    September 21, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I have a detailed calendar in my purse and on my wall... But I also have a basic one on my phone and grocery/shopping list ap on my phone.

• sha_lyn68
    September 21, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Electronic: Home School Tracker. They also now have an online version but I really see no need in switching. The 1x fee paid down-loadable version includes updates. I used the free version for a few years then bought the paid version about 4 yrs ago. One good thing about the paid version is that there are over a dozen yahoo groups set up to exchange lesson plans. The free version does not have the lesson plan feature. 

A friend loves My Homeschool Grades. Here's her review of it: http://thisbighappy.com/review-my-home-school-grades-homeschool-transcript-program/

• PurpleCupcake
    September 21, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I use a 5 subject notebook per child. That way I have plenty of space to write down what I need to. 

• kirbymom
    September 21, 2013 at 11:06 AM
    That's what I do too! Besides, I don't want to ever get away from the ability to write or teach writing either.

Quoting PurpleCupcake:

I use a 5 subject notebook per child. That way I have plenty of space to write down what I need to. 

• QueenCreole313
    September 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM
    Paper
  • oredeb
    by oredeb
    September 21, 2013 at 12:20 PM

paper one, ive used all kinds electronic and all kinds of bought paper ones and homemade ones, but i always go back to those cheap notebooks you get at the beginning of every school year!

i like them cuz i can keep on writing stuff down and dont have to keep it in a box, and can take it with me and plan, very easy , dont need a keyboard just a pen or pencil and my note book!

• Bleacheddecay
    September 21, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I have a paper one in my purse for the "I have to go to those things", things. I have one online, with everything on it. I have another one that I print out and put on the side of the fridge and check all day, mostly for household chores. I have a desk calendar I put bills on.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN