Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Britty1987
Baby girl dropped! Not off topic I promise :)
September 20, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Mobile Photo

Baby girl has dropped and BOY do I feel better. My body was having a hard time keeping up because of my frame being small. I've gained 11 lbs and I'm 33 weeks 2 days.
Monday I went to the dr and she was concerned because I haven't gained since my last appointment. She did a growth scan and said that the baby was in the 23rd percentile and that my fluid was below average. Maybe I was worried, but Tuesday my blood pressure went up. My normal is 90/64 ish and it went up to 125/72 and my pulse was 100...these were when I woke up from a nap.
So needless to say, we got behind a little this week. I know we don't have to always stay on track, but this was the 1st time we hadn't done everything I planned on doing. I'm such a planner and organizer! But this week helped me realize that we have no control over things like this. I'm trying to stay on a "schedule" so when baby girl gets here we can take time off. Plus harvest is coming up and we'll be busy, busy, busy! So anyways....how was your week? Sorry for writing a book...haha

Replies

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    September 20, 2013 at 3:52 PM

So glad that you are feeling better! Catching up really dose not take that long, I know that it is hard to believe but it is true ask any homeschool veteran.

• Bluecalm
    September 20, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I think it's fine to take a breather when you need it.

I'm sure your doctor told you this, but drink plenty of water! :)

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    September 20, 2013 at 4:16 PM

ohhh shes gettin ready!!! she'll probably be born right in the middle of math class!hahahahaha oh hey you can count it as health and include it in hours that you need to homeschool!!!hahahahah

• mem82
    by mem82
    September 20, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Cute bump! don't worry about your plans so much. *Accidental* learning happens all the time. 8)

• Britty1987
    September 20, 2013 at 4:55 PM
    Yes and I do drink lots of it :)

Quoting Bluecalm:

I think it's fine to take a breather when you need it.

I'm sure your doctor told you this, but drink plenty of water! :)

• Britty1987
    September 20, 2013 at 4:57 PM
    Lol that would work!

Quoting oredeb:

ohhh shes gettin ready!!! she'll probably be born right in the middle of math class!hahahahaha oh hey you can count it as health and include it in hours that you need to homeschool!!!hahahahah

• kmath
    by kmath
    September 20, 2013 at 7:22 PM

So glad you are feeling a bit better!  Not sure how you manage all of it with being pregnant too, major props! 

• TJandKarasMom
    September 20, 2013 at 8:59 PM
    I'm jealous ;). I try not to be but I am going to the miss the boat if we don't start trying soon.

You are so tiny, I love the baby bump. Don't worry about missing a few things, they learn constantly. Think of how much they will learn just having the new baby around :). Enjoy it, hope the rest of your pregnancy and everything else goes nice and smoothly for you!
  • kirbymom
    September 20, 2013 at 9:36 PM
    Ohh cute bump you have there! I am now both jealous and relieved. :)
    You'd be surprised at how much children soak up. You could even use this as a health class/lesson as you do school. Relax, have fun, do what you can when you can. :)
  • BrettsMommy927
    September 21, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Whew! Being pregnant is a lerning experience in its own hahaha.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN