Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
mem82
TGIF! What are you doing this weekend?
by mem82
September 20, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Woot! TGIF, ladies. 8) It's my last weekend for a while that isn't filled with things to do which is awesome. How about you?

Replies

• AmyMamie
    September 20, 2013 at 9:52 AM

(sigh) We were supposed to be having a night out to celebrate our anniversary - dinner and a movie, while the kids spend the night at their grandparents' house.  BUT... they both have caught head colds, and the 5 yr old is really sick.  I'm going to be spending the weekend putting him on a nebulizer every few hours and feeding him healthy drinks, instead of my relaxing weekend off.  But the poor baby feels so rotten that I can't feel too sorry for myself - I feel worse for him! :(  We'll just postpone our weekend out.

• mem82
    by mem82
    September 20, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Aw, that's no fun. 8( Sorry.

Quoting AmyMamie:

(sigh) We were supposed to be having a night out to celebrate our anniversary - dinner and a movie, while the kids spend the night at their grandparents' house.  BUT... they both have caught head colds, and the 5 yr old is really sick.  I'm going to be spending the weekend putting him on a nebulizer every few hours and feeding him healthy drinks, instead of my relaxing weekend off.  But the poor baby feels so rotten that I can't feel too sorry for myself - I feel worse for him! :(  We'll just postpone our weekend out.

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    September 20, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Scouts has started up, so let the crazy begin!  Tomorrow actually is a berry patch farm, a birthday party, some popcorn selling, and family night.  Sunday, I hope, is more relaxing.  Like cleaning and planning.  Printing, assembly.  Figuring out Monday's Brownies meeting.  You know, soothing activities.  :)

• mem82
    by mem82
    September 20, 2013 at 11:21 AM

LOL YES! Both Cub Scouts and Girl Scouts have started back up and my Fall is packed full of stuff.

Quoting hwblyf:

Scouts has started up, so let the crazy begin!  Tomorrow actually is a berry patch farm, a birthday party, some popcorn selling, and family night.  Sunday, I hope, is more relaxing.  Like cleaning and planning.  Printing, assembly.  Figuring out Monday's Brownies meeting.  You know, soothing activities.  :)

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    September 20, 2013 at 11:54 AM

And if I don't fill up my time with training, I won't be able to fill up more of my weekends....hmmm...so tempting....

Quoting mem82:

LOL YES! Both Cub Scouts and Girl Scouts have started back up and my Fall is packed full of stuff.

Quoting hwblyf:

• Knightquester
    September 20, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Kids theater class today, their Japanese class tomorrow, and the apple farms on Sunday.

• Knightquester
    September 20, 2013 at 11:57 AM

So, what are you and your family up to this weekend mem?

Quoting mem82:

Woot! TGIF, ladies. 8) It's my last weekend for a while that isn't filled with things to do which is awesome. How about you?

• mem82
    by mem82
    September 20, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Well, my daughter is going to a lock in tonight and the younger kids are having a movie night. That's about it for us. I do have to pick up some popcorn for Scouts tomorrow, but everything else is basically free. I think I am going to get some yard work done before the weather completely goes over to Fall. Maybe do a little Fall cleaning, too.

We want to hit up the apple farm on Wednesday since it's our Johnny Appleseed week. 8)

Quoting Knightquester:

So, what are you and your family up to this weekend mem?

Quoting mem82:

• somuchlove4U
    September 20, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    My 12 yrs old is going to a youth retreat this weekend. My sister is watching my two month old Saturday so that hubby and I can
    go on a date.
  • debramommyof4
    September 20, 2013 at 12:17 PM
    We are rearranging the schoolroom

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email