Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Bluecalm
How would you list it?
September 12, 2013 at 12:34 PM

i just got an email from the director of the musical my 6 year old is in. He needs information on each cast member to put in the flier and one of them is the name of the school he attends and what grade he is in. I do have an official school name I used to register with the state. Should I list "homeschool" or the name of our school? It doesn't have our name in it and sounds "real". I keep going back and forth on this one and I need to send it in today. Thoughts?

Replies

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    September 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I would put homeschool.

• LocoCountryMama
    September 12, 2013 at 3:22 PM
    I would put homeschool just to be clear.
  • SusanTheWriter
    September 13, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I think it depends on how much you want strangers to be up in your business. If you're loud and proud and don't mind people coming up to you and asking questions about how and why you homeschool, then put homeschool.

Me? I'm too easily irritated. I'd put the name of our school and prefer that everyone just ignore us.

• Knightquester
    September 13, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I'd put the name they're asking for which is the name of your school.  All the title homeschool is for is specifying the exact "type" of school it is, like public, private, or special needs schools.

• Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    September 13, 2013 at 11:12 AM
    I would use your school name. I've been using ours for several different things.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts