Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
kirbymom
Game Day --- Oh My Gosh! Every time I ............. ?????
September 7, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Finish this sentence .....

Every time I get on here I ..........

So here, I will start first.

......Something comes up and interrupts me before I can finish what I start. LOL

Now it's your turn. :)

Replies

• KrissyKC
    September 7, 2013 at 6:53 PM

ok...

Every time I get on here I....   

.....suddenly get the erie feeling of having 9 or 10 kids even though I only have four.   After the sixth or seventh interruption... NO YOU MAY NOT TAPE YOUR SISTER TO THE CEILING!... I start typing out what I'm saying to the kids.

• kirbymom
    September 7, 2013 at 7:04 PM
    Ahahahahaha - I sooo needed this. I have been there! Many times. lol I still can't stop laughing. Made my day.

Quoting KrissyKC:

ok...

Every time I get on here I....   

.....suddenly get the erie feeling of having 9 or 10 kids even though I only have four.   After the sixth or seventh interruption... NO YOU MAY NOT TAPE YOUR SISTER TO THE CEILING!... I start typing out what I'm saying to the kids.

• Ecoseem
    by Ecoseem
    September 7, 2013 at 7:25 PM

...sit down on the toilet the kid is yelling HURRY MOM HURRY!  I GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW! PLEASE HURRY MOM!!!!  As soon as I sit down.  Every day.

• kirbymom
    September 7, 2013 at 7:32 PM
    LOL.
    Sounds just like my house. With 9 people in this family, someone is ALWAYS in the bathroom. :)

Quoting Ecoseem:

...sit down on the toilet the kid is yelling HURRY MOM HURRY!  I GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW! PLEASE HURRY MOM!!!!  As soon as I sit down.  Every day.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    September 8, 2013 at 1:11 AM
    Every time I get on here I ..........

Can't wait to read what all of you have posted.
  • Precious333
    September 8, 2013 at 1:55 AM
    Every time i get in here........

Remember all the things i should do that i am procrastinating on.
  • tuffymama
    September 8, 2013 at 9:54 AM
    Every time I get on here, I feel like I am doing too much, not enough, the wrong things, or time-wasting things. LOL. I don't know if it is human nature or what, but I would like to stop comparing myself to other homeschooling moms. I don't typically do it with anything else; not looks, education, talent, parenting... Maybe it is because *we* take so much heat in society? Hmm.
  • MotoStar
    September 8, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Every time I get on here I.....

lose track of time and my chore list never gets finished.

• debramommyof4
    September 8, 2013 at 1:22 PM
    ....get awesome ideas and suddenly become overwhelmed with massive knowledge. It's great.
  • bluerooffarm
    September 8, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Everytime I get on here.... The timer goes off and it's time to load/unload the canner.

.....A goat gets stuck in the fence (TWICE earlier this week!!)

.....One of the kids takes the opportunity to get even with another of the kids.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN