Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
mem82
I'm pretty sure that God gave the Earth caffeine specifically for homeschooling moms!
by mem82
September 3, 2013 at 10:41 AM

What do you use as the morning pick me up? 8)

Replies

• bluerooffarm
    September 3, 2013 at 10:52 AM

HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!  I was just going to ask what is worse than when the kids wake up before you've had your coffee, but this post is even better!  :-)

• mem82
    by mem82
    September 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Sometimes I am so jealous of my husband's work commute. LOL 30 minutes of child free radio time!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!  I was just going to ask what is worse than when the kids wake up before you've had your coffee, but this post is even better!  :-)

• bluerooffarm
    September 3, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Me, too!  And a little bit jealous of his lunch break, 30 minutes for eating without having to tell anyone to sit down and eat....sign me up.  *Giggle*

Quoting mem82:

Sometimes I am so jealous of my husband's work commute. LOL 30 minutes of child free radio time!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

• mhaney03
    September 3, 2013 at 10:58 AM

See, the thing about coffee is that it's SOO hard to make coffee in the morning if you haven't already had coffee.. it's a horrible, wicked, vicious cycle.

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    September 3, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Diet coke.  Never caught onto coffee.

• mem82
    by mem82
    September 3, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Hahahahahahhahahaha!

Quoting mhaney03:

See, the thing about coffee is that it's SOO hard to make coffee in the morning if you haven't already had coffee.. it's a horrible, wicked, vicious cycle.

• mem82
    by mem82
    September 3, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I don't drink coffee, either. I drink pop, too. 8)

Quoting hwblyf:

Diet coke.  Never caught onto coffee.

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    September 3, 2013 at 11:18 AM

hmmm pick me up, ive never had coffee before, but i do eat breakfast, so that can be my pick me up!

• SusanTheWriter
    September 3, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Coffee?

Coooffffeeeee!

Coffee!!

Coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee.

*slurp* mmmmmmmmm

Coffee. :)

• craftyzenmom
    September 3, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I woke up to a measly scoop of coffee left in my jar and was verrrrry desperate so...... My husband had been travelling last week and snagged the little pouches from the hotel, I was cutting those little pods open with glee! Strong coffee is necessary when my sweet angel daughter wants to start with math first thing in the morning ~ not my first choice

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts