Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
mem82
I'm pretty sure that God gave the Earth caffeine specifically for homeschooling moms!
by mem82
September 3, 2013 at 10:41 AM

What do you use as the morning pick me up? 8)

Replies

• bluerooffarm
    September 3, 2013 at 10:52 AM

HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!  I was just going to ask what is worse than when the kids wake up before you've had your coffee, but this post is even better!  :-)

• mem82
    by mem82
    September 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Sometimes I am so jealous of my husband's work commute. LOL 30 minutes of child free radio time!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!  I was just going to ask what is worse than when the kids wake up before you've had your coffee, but this post is even better!  :-)

• bluerooffarm
    September 3, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Me, too!  And a little bit jealous of his lunch break, 30 minutes for eating without having to tell anyone to sit down and eat....sign me up.  *Giggle*

Quoting mem82:

Sometimes I am so jealous of my husband's work commute. LOL 30 minutes of child free radio time!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

• mhaney03
    September 3, 2013 at 10:58 AM

See, the thing about coffee is that it's SOO hard to make coffee in the morning if you haven't already had coffee.. it's a horrible, wicked, vicious cycle.

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    September 3, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Diet coke.  Never caught onto coffee.

• mem82
    by mem82
    September 3, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Hahahahahahhahahaha!

Quoting mhaney03:

See, the thing about coffee is that it's SOO hard to make coffee in the morning if you haven't already had coffee.. it's a horrible, wicked, vicious cycle.

• mem82
    by mem82
    September 3, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I don't drink coffee, either. I drink pop, too. 8)

Quoting hwblyf:

Diet coke.  Never caught onto coffee.

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    September 3, 2013 at 11:18 AM

hmmm pick me up, ive never had coffee before, but i do eat breakfast, so that can be my pick me up!

• SusanTheWriter
    September 3, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Coffee?

Coooffffeeeee!

Coffee!!

Coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee.

*slurp* mmmmmmmmm

Coffee. :)

• craftyzenmom
    September 3, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I woke up to a measly scoop of coffee left in my jar and was verrrrry desperate so...... My husband had been travelling last week and snagged the little pouches from the hotel, I was cutting those little pods open with glee! Strong coffee is necessary when my sweet angel daughter wants to start with math first thing in the morning ~ not my first choice

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN