Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
julesjerry
SAHM annual salary $59,862.30 ?
August 28, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I found this interesting image. SAHM salary $59,862.30 and seeing this figure makes me more happy.

http://wp.me/p3wWiR-aq

Replies

• mommy4lyf
    August 28, 2013 at 9:52 AM
    lol...felt like I make more than that.
  • oredeb
    by oredeb
    August 28, 2013 at 10:34 AM

wow i think we are worth more also!!!

• kirbymom
    August 28, 2013 at 11:06 AM
    My job at home is infinitely incalculable. Lol
    Besides, my investment is way more than it would be if this were any other way. :)
  • MotoStar
    August 28, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I think we are worth more as well!

We fill so many positions at once! We should make at least 6 figures.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    August 28, 2013 at 1:26 PM

I think as homeschoolers we would make double that!

• Pukalani79
    August 28, 2013 at 2:51 PM

That's awesome.  I agree that some of the numbers need to be tweaked (I definitely spend more than 10 hours a week teaching! LOL)

• armygirl16
    August 28, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    Working a full time job AND doing everything at home is harder. I don't even have time to read or work out. My hubby only really cleans if I ask him to when he is home. If I was a SAHM I would automatically be cleaning all day in between lessons. Not sure why i have to ask my husband to do dishes or laundry every day (instead of doing it automatically. Now I work, and clean, and do lessons, cook, and drive to violin lessons, the library etc.
  • ablackdolphin
    August 28, 2013 at 4:20 PM

I walked away from much more than that to stay at home! lol

• hipmomto3
    August 28, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Something was going around a couple of years ago that said $130k - ish... I wonder if that is more accurate. Who knows. It's hard, but it's life. It drives me nutsy when women talk about how being a SAHM is the hardest job in the world, etc. It's really not. I think working outside the home AND mothering would be harder. I think brain surgery would be harder. I think being a soldier would be harder. I don't have to work outside the home, and I get to spend all day with the greatest people in the world! :)

• Precious333
    August 28, 2013 at 9:34 PM
    Per child after taxes?

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN