Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
usmom3
Amazon Gold Box Deal for TODAY 08/26/2013 ONLY
by usmom3
BJ
August 26, 2013 at 8:54 PM

For $14.99 that is 71% off the original price you can get this laminator Swingline GBC Inspire Laminator, 9-Inch Max Width, 3 Mil, 5 Mil up to 4" x 6" (1701855) click the name to go see it.

Replies

• TJandKarasMom
    August 26, 2013 at 9:13 PM

That's a great deal!  I hope someone can benefit from it, I already have a laminator..that was not $15 lol.

• KrissyKC
    August 26, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I worry more about the price of the "pockets" and laminating sheets.   While I'd love to have a laminator at home, we have a teacher supply store within walking distance that will laminate for 99 cents per foot.... and it's almost 3 foot wide, so you get 2-3 whole pages laminated for 99 cents.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    August 26, 2013 at 10:48 PM

That is an awesome deal, I would go with that if I where you too.

Quoting KrissyKC:

I worry more about the price of the "pockets" and laminating sheets.   While I'd love to have a laminator at home, we have a teacher supply store within walking distance that will laminate for 99 cents per foot.... and it's almost 3 foot wide, so you get 2-3 whole pages laminated for 99 cents.

• AmyMamie
    August 27, 2013 at 12:42 AM

I grabbed one!  Thank you so much for posting about it!  I've been needing one for school projects, and this one gets great reviews.  Plus, 100 Scotch full-sized pouches only cost $13.99.  That seemed reasonable.  It'll take me awhile to use that many.  I'm very excited!

bow down

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts