kirbymom
Mood for the Day
August 26, 2013 at 12:58 PM
What is Your
Mood for the Day ??

Replies

• QueenCreole313
    August 26, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    Sad and sick to my stomach. A longtime friend shares that I have not "been there for her" enough. I'm sorry I'm not perfect.
  • kmath
    by kmath
    August 26, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Happy and hopeful, we got through all of his school work this morning with no delays and no fits!  It was a great school day.

• bluerooffarm
    August 26, 2013 at 1:05 PM

somewhere between here...sleepand here....out of bed

• kirbymom
    August 26, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    Aww - I'm sorry that you are having some sadness about your friend. Maybe they are having a rough time of it?

Quoting QueenCreole313:

Sad and sick to my stomach. A longtime friend shares that I have not "been there for her" enough. I'm sorry I'm not perfect.

• kirbymom
    August 26, 2013 at 1:15 PM
    That's wonderful! I am so happy for you! Feel like doing cartwheels now. lol. I hope you have more days like today. :)

Quoting kmath:

Happy and hopeful, we got through all of his school work this morning with no delays and no fits!  It was a great school day.

• KrissyKC
    August 26, 2013 at 1:16 PM

I'm so sorry.   Remind yourself that other's feelings aren't always the truth... it may be true HOW they are feeling, but feelings are so fickle that they might be incorrect.   Validate her feelings, and then analyze to see if maybe there's some truth to it... then change what you feel called to change and just hug and forgive your friend for any "false" feelings.

Quoting QueenCreole313:

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    August 26, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Frustrated and wondering if my kids ever really need to learn to communicate with the written word.  Oh wait, yes they do.  Sigh.

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    August 26, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Sorry to hear that.  Friendships can be hard work sometimes.

Quoting QueenCreole313:

• debramommyof4
    August 26, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Tired

• kirbymom
    August 26, 2013 at 1:19 PM
    lol. Aww - Since I am already at the office and of course had to be business attired(somewhat), I am there with you in spirit. I feel like that myself. Need an energy push sooo much.
    Blah. :)

Quoting bluerooffarm:

somewhere between here...sleepand here....out of bed

Homeschooling Moms