Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
TJandKarasMom
I missed the Co Op Open House!
August 24, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Argh!!  I am so mad at myself!  I had been looking forward to it for weeks!  It was on the calendar, I had gotten an email reminder from my google calendar the night before, and an email reminder from the co op yesterday morning. We went to the library and I said out loud "Oh, I am going to the open house tonight, you guys can hang out with dad."  I KNEW when it was!  And then I forgot until 10 minutes ago.

So I missed the info about the co op class the kids are doing, I missed getting to browse curriculum and talk with experienced hs'ers, and I missed the goody bag! Darnit.  I am so disappointed!  I emailed the lady just a minute ago, just asking fro any tips or anything about the co op class that I should know.  I am seriously so mad.  I was really looking forward to it.  I don't understand how I completely forgot about it when I really knew about it!

Sorry just needed to vent...

Replies

• TidewaterClan
    August 24, 2013 at 6:02 PM
    I hope she emails you back! I hate it when that happens but we've definitely all been there!
  • kirbymom
    August 24, 2013 at 6:08 PM
    Aww - :(

I agree with Tidewater! Hopefully you will get that call back with the info you need/want.
  • hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    August 24, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I've had things like that.  It'll all be fine, though. 

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    August 24, 2013 at 7:06 PM
    I hate when I do that! I hope she calls you back with the information you need.
  • oredeb
    by oredeb
    August 26, 2013 at 9:28 AM

awww i do that myself sometimes

• mem82
    by mem82
    August 26, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Awww, that's too bad.

• TJandKarasMom
    August 26, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I'm feeling less disappointed in myself now, lol.  I guess my day was too busy to sulk about it ;)

She did email me some info, and a syllabus for the co op class they are taking.  She was not helpful when she said "we had a really great turn out with lots of great information, too bad you missed it." lol, I know it's too bad!! Don't remind me!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN