Has anyone heard of the site Easypeasyhomeschooing
by ANGS71
August 23, 2013 at 5:51 PM
If so what do you think of it?Looking for something for 10th grader to do

Replies

• mem82
    by mem82
    August 23, 2013 at 5:53 PM
    I have seen a lot about it. Here is a bump!
  • oredeb
    by oredeb
    August 23, 2013 at 6:32 PM

yes , lots of us here have, i think it looks good if i didnt do unit studies i'd give it a try

• paganbaby
    August 23, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I tried it for my 8th grader. It was good, if a little hard to navigate at first and I wasn't crazy about the grammar. But all in all I liked it and would use it as a framework if I had my girls home. 

I absolutely couldn't use it for my son though, much too structured.

• letstalk747
    August 23, 2013 at 10:54 PM

yup , too structured

• twyliatepeka
    August 23, 2013 at 10:55 PM

It is pretty good. we use pieces of it. DD is 6 though so i am not much help.

• Molimomma
    August 24, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Practical homeschooling's Facebook page is CONSTANTLY talking about it. Usually more for elementary kids though, not sure how it is at high school level. I suppose you would have to compare it to what you want your child to learn/ and college requirements/ and graduation requirements for your area to see what you think and if it will work for your child.

• mommy4lyf
    August 24, 2013 at 9:37 AM
    It doesn't work for my son.
  • mamamedic69
    August 24, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    I'm using it for my dd but she's only doing the Pre-K/K level. She's having fun and I do supplement with it. Some parts my dd was struggling with so we changed it up. (Reading).
  • Pukalani79
    August 24, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I haven't used it but a friend of mine is going to use it as a supplement this year

• marrionsmommy
    August 24, 2013 at 11:38 PM
    Upside is its free....downside is its really complicated and wayyyy too much. We dont use it alot of it is really old school and uninteresting for the kids.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts