Has anyone heard of the site Easypeasyhomeschooing
by ANGS71
August 23, 2013 at 5:51 PM
If so what do you think of it?Looking for something for 10th grader to do

Replies

• mem82
    by mem82
    August 23, 2013 at 5:53 PM
    I have seen a lot about it. Here is a bump!
  • oredeb
    by oredeb
    August 23, 2013 at 6:32 PM

yes , lots of us here have, i think it looks good if i didnt do unit studies i'd give it a try

• paganbaby
    August 23, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I tried it for my 8th grader. It was good, if a little hard to navigate at first and I wasn't crazy about the grammar. But all in all I liked it and would use it as a framework if I had my girls home. 

I absolutely couldn't use it for my son though, much too structured.

• letstalk747
    August 23, 2013 at 10:54 PM

yup , too structured

• twyliatepeka
    August 23, 2013 at 10:55 PM

It is pretty good. we use pieces of it. DD is 6 though so i am not much help.

• Molimomma
    August 24, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Practical homeschooling's Facebook page is CONSTANTLY talking about it. Usually more for elementary kids though, not sure how it is at high school level. I suppose you would have to compare it to what you want your child to learn/ and college requirements/ and graduation requirements for your area to see what you think and if it will work for your child.

• mommy4lyf
    August 24, 2013 at 9:37 AM
    It doesn't work for my son.
  • mamamedic69
    August 24, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    I'm using it for my dd but she's only doing the Pre-K/K level. She's having fun and I do supplement with it. Some parts my dd was struggling with so we changed it up. (Reading).
  • Pukalani79
    August 24, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I haven't used it but a friend of mine is going to use it as a supplement this year

• marrionsmommy
    August 24, 2013 at 11:38 PM
    Upside is its free....downside is its really complicated and wayyyy too much. We dont use it alot of it is really old school and uninteresting for the kids.

Homeschooling Moms