Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Boobah
It is finally Friday. What's on your list?
by Boobah
August 23, 2013 at 8:04 AM
To do today?

Replies

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    August 23, 2013 at 8:06 AM
    Ugh, it's laundry time again. How does this sneak up on me every week?
    Grocery! F course to grocery day, it's raining. I kid you not it has rained every time I've gone grocery shopping in the last 2-3 months.
    Finish school planning
    Start vacation planning
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    August 23, 2013 at 8:06 AM
    Then the regulars. Dishes, meals, blah blah blah.
  • kmath
    by kmath
    August 23, 2013 at 9:25 AM

We have our first co-op meeting today at the Library.  He just finished his spelling test and then he has some Math to do.  Other than that our day is pretty much wide open.  We haven't figure out what else we might do.  I have to work this afternoon though.

• mommy4lyf
    August 23, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    No therapies schedule today. Today marks our 2nd week of homeschooling. Have to prepare for IEP meeting.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    August 23, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Laundry

Dusting (pffft)

I'm hoping to get my laundry room aka closet organized. It's a catch all for everything.

Friday is movie night so I'll probably hang out online and try to get some planning done.

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    August 23, 2013 at 9:52 AM

My 4th grader does his pirate presentation today!  Then there's all the house maintenance yuck and such...

• TJandKarasMom
    August 23, 2013 at 9:58 AM
    Drop some papers off at work-my training is over, I go solo next week!

Grocery shopping

I think I want to go to Staples...but that could be dangerous

Figure out what chapters/weeks all the history books we borrowed will work for

Schedule windshield repair

Pay a couple bills

Call DDs dr back

Write up something about "how to outline" for a lesson and reference for the kids

Find a book shelf
  • coala
    by coala
    August 23, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I have laundry that is backed up, dishes, need to go register the kids for swimming lessons, run a few errands, vacuum, sweep, clean bathrooms, work, and a variety of other things that need doing.  We will see how much I can get done today....I think most will have to wait until the weekend to be completed.

• KrissyKC
    August 23, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Well, my DH's weekend is different than most.   He is usually off Tues., Wed. and Thurs; so we have a very different "weekend."   

Yesterday was Thursday, for example, we went and looked at a house and then went to a fun place with go-carts and lazer tag.

So, for us, Fridays aren't light.   We usually crack down Fridays and then Saturday mornings.   However, today... my little alarm clock (who is usually up with the sun) didn't wake me until after 8:20 today.     I feel so out of sorts and hate feeling like I'm late.

• coala
    by coala
    August 23, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I'm sorry that you are getting wet when go run that errand....not a lot of fun.

I can say that grocery shopping in the rain is most likely a regular occurence here in the land of the liquid sunshine. 

Quoting Boobah:

Ugh, it's laundry time again. How does this sneak up on me every week?
    Grocery! F course to grocery day, it's raining. I kid you not it has rained every time I've gone grocery shopping in the last 2-3 months.
    Finish school planning
    Start vacation planning

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts