Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
FootballFan12
Tell me I can do this!
August 22, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I know I can. It is just one of those really difficult days, I am new to this and this is my first time not being able to get through. So yeah, I am having my moments of 'OMG, what am I doing? I can't do this. This isn't for us. I'm ruining my child' Why on earth did I think I could do this??'

I know it is just the frustration talking, but ugh. I need a do over for today. 

Replies

• coala
    by coala
    August 22, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Take a step back....take a mental health day, and reconvine tomorrow.

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    August 22, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I know how you feel.  Just let today be, take up the mantle in the morning.  You got this.

• Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    August 22, 2013 at 3:04 PM
    My first year I had a lot of those. The ladies are right. Just stop, take a day off, refresh, and move on the next day.
  • Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    August 22, 2013 at 3:05 PM
    Oh! And you can doooooo iittttttt!!!
  • romacox
    by romacox
    August 22, 2013 at 3:11 PM

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    August 22, 2013 at 3:25 PM

So have a do over day call off the rest of the day & just snuggle & love your children & try again tomorrow! You can do this just remember bad days happen when they go to PS too we just aren't normally apart of each others bad days when they go to PS.

• bluerooffarm
    August 22, 2013 at 3:56 PM

You can do this!

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    August 22, 2013 at 6:44 PM

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

thats ok tomorrow is another day, take one day at a time, you can do it!!

remember you are all getting use to being home, sometimes change is hard, but ohhhhh so worth it!!

• kirbymom
    August 22, 2013 at 11:48 PM
    Aww - That is the beauty of this! You CAN have a do over. Just do it again a bit differently and or on a different day too no less! :).
  • TJandKarasMom
    August 23, 2013 at 10:00 AM
    You can do it! You have to be able to, since its my first year and I have to be able to too! We can do it!!

Bad days will happen no matter what. You are not messing them up, you are giving them an amazing experience and forging close bonds with them!! You are doing it for all the right reasons, which means its right!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN