Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
xomrs.chase
D is for Dragon
August 18, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Mobile Photo

Today we made a dragon! He can rawr into it! He helped me glue on the pieces!

This will go into his "explaining emotions" box to represent anger

Replies

• TidewaterClan
    August 18, 2013 at 8:20 AM
    He's adorable and your dragon project looks awesome. Nothing beats a good dragon to roar into!
  • xomrs.chase
    August 18, 2013 at 8:34 AM
    Thanks! :)

Quoting TidewaterClan:

He's adorable and your dragon project looks awesome. Nothing beats a good dragon to roar into!
  • Jinx-Troublex3
    August 18, 2013 at 12:29 PM
    Cute dragon...

Re:emotions...You are giving dragons a bad.wrap....lol I don't think a dragon has to be angry to roar. There are good dragons..look at "that rascal pufd"!
  • xomrs.chase
    August 18, 2013 at 12:43 PM

roar, no. breathe fire, yes lol

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Cute dragon...

Re:emotions...You are giving dragons a bad.wrap....lol I don't think a dragon has to be angry to roar. There are good dragons..look at "that rascal pufd"!

• Jinx-Troublex3
    August 18, 2013 at 12:46 PM
    Hmmm..does it work if you tuck the fire up inside the mouth...can he roar loud and with enough air to make the fire blow out?

LOVE IT!

I miss my kids being the age they loved to do crafts like that!
  • debramommyof4
    August 18, 2013 at 12:55 PM

That is very cool.  We are starting B this next week, but I don't know if we will get to it.  It depends on my sister's health.  If she is stuck in the hospital all week I have to stay at her house and take her dd to school so I may be taking this week off with the younger 2 kids and only working with my 6 year old.

My husband is suppose to teach my 7 year old but I bet they will just clean and work on the yard.  She does not have to start school (we use a public charter homeschool)  till the 21st and she has done enough to cover that if need be.  So we should be fine, but it will through my plans off.

• xomrs.chase
    August 18, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    I never thought of that! Others have used a lighter paper. I didn't have any lol

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Hmmm..does it work if you tuck the fire up inside the mouth...can he roar loud and with enough air to make the fire blow out?

LOVE IT!

I miss my kids being the age they loved to do crafts like that!
  • Jinx-Troublex3
    August 18, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    Oh, tissue paper would probably work...

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts