Homeschooling Moms

gummibear
I am so excited
August 17, 2013 at 2:27 AM

I am so excited cause I bought myself a laminater for back to school so far I have made shark bingo, cloud flash cards, picture/word flash cards and a space board game. :) this is the best thing I could have ever added to my tool.

Replies

• TJandKarasMom
    August 17, 2013 at 7:02 AM
    Those look awesome!

I love my laminator! I need to come up with some more things to laminate, lol.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    August 17, 2013 at 9:57 AM
    I want a laminator so bad I can taste it!
  • KrissyKC
    August 17, 2013 at 10:20 AM

I love your to the moon game....    I might copy something similar!    We are studying Apologia Astronomy, and that would be a fun way to review.

• KrissyKC
    August 17, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Yes, a color printer and a laminator were SUPPOSED to come out of this year's taxes, but my DH talked me into a second vehicle instead.    He only has to actually GO into work 2 days a week, and I felt we were balancing things fine with one vehicle because he works from home the rest of the time.

However, he insisted, and we spent the last of our tax money on a van that has now broken down 3 times on us with numerous problems.   We have spent another $1500 on repairs so far, and it's broken down again.

I love my DH, but between the two of us, it's hard when the wife is the mature one, and the husband makes decisions like a teenager.   Especially when you try to run your household with him as the head.   

Quoting mem82:

• mem82
    by mem82
    August 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM
    I know how you feel. I am the saver in the family, and hubby is definitely the spender. Maybe the van will have taught your husband a lesson, though?

Quoting KrissyKC:

Yes, a color printer and a laminator were SUPPOSED to come out of this year's taxes, but my DH talked me into a second vehicle instead.    He only has to actually GO into work 2 days a week, and I felt we were balancing things fine with one vehicle because he works from home the rest of the time.

However, he insisted, and we spent the last of our tax money on a van that has now broken down 3 times on us with numerous problems.   We have spent another $1500 on repairs so far, and it's broken down again.

I love my DH, but between the two of us, it's hard when the wife is the mature one, and the husband makes decisions like a teenager.   Especially when you try to run your household with him as the head.   

Quoting mem82:

• Pukalani79
    August 17, 2013 at 12:49 PM

What kind of laminator do you have?  I'd love to have one

• paganbaby
    August 17, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I know!

Quoting mem82:

• gummibear
    August 17, 2013 at 1:20 PM

It is Scotch it was $ 25 at Walmart It takes pouches it is termal.

Quoting Pukalani79:

What kind of laminator do you have?  I'd love to have one

• kirbymom
    August 17, 2013 at 3:30 PM
    Yay! You did a great job!
  • ablackdolphin
    August 17, 2013 at 5:11 PM

YAY!!! I bought one about a month ago and haven't opened it yet, but I have about 100 uses in my head!!!

Homeschooling Moms