Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
armygirl16
LOTS of pictures from our first day of school!! Kindergarten!
August 16, 2013 at 11:15 PM

I did some first day of school pics today as well as some shots during school time. 

We started off the day with making the bed and brushing teeth.  Then we got dressed and took some pictures outside.  After that she requested eggs and peanut butter on a spoon.  Then we started school.  We started with the morning prayer and reciting it.  We moved onto her phonics book (which was more of review).  After this I left to get my hair cut and my husband did math with her.  We skipped ahead to lesson 26 in the Rod and Staff Arithmatic 1 book.  I will have her do some of the earlier pages as review homework during the weekend, but she really doesn't need to do any of them.  After that was her copywork followed by literaure (reading the book "A tree is nice").  We finished off the day with art, which was painting trees with watercolors to tie into our literature of the week.  

Replies

• AllofFive19
    August 16, 2013 at 11:16 PM

She's adorable!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    August 16, 2013 at 11:30 PM

She looks like she is having a good time!

• AmyMamie
    August 17, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Those are beautiful pictures of her first day of Kindergarten!  And it sounds like a fun day.  Congratulations! :)

• paganbaby
    August 17, 2013 at 1:34 AM

Love it!

• TJandKarasMom
    August 17, 2013 at 7:04 AM
    Those are great pictures! And she looks so happy :)
  • rosiemarie
    August 17, 2013 at 7:07 AM
    So were do do you hold kindergarten class?
  • Bleacheddecay
    August 17, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Such a cute little girl!

• KrissyKC
    August 17, 2013 at 10:19 AM

awww, I forgot to do this with mine....  :(       I did with the other two, so thanks for reminding me, maybe I'll get some pictures in next week and make THEM special somehow.

She looks really happy.   Looks like your first day was a hit!

• mommy4lyf
    August 17, 2013 at 10:58 AM

She is so adorable!

• armygirl16
    August 17, 2013 at 11:36 AM
    The dining room table (mostly to keep her stuff away from the dog). We went outside to look at the trees and paint though.

Quoting rosiemarie:

So were do do you hold kindergarten class?

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN