Homeschooling Moms

mem82
Sometimes it's the easiest tasks that seem so hard!
by mem82
August 4, 2013 at 2:42 PM

I'm trying to put together my 4 year old's literature based curriculum. I know exactly what to do, I know what I want to do, there are tons of pre made units on all these easy to find books...I'm just being lazy.

Replies

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    August 5, 2013 at 7:08 AM
    I know how you feel. I could easily complete my planning if my printer would stop being a pain in the rear, and if I could just get a few uninterrupted hours. It's so hard to start, stop, clean everything up, get it all back out, start again, repeat.
  • bluerooffarm
    August 5, 2013 at 7:22 AM

LOL!  We've all been there I think.  I'm hoping I feel like planning September when I come back from the beach, because I am watching it creep closer and closer with no planning done.  Yikes!

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    August 5, 2013 at 10:09 AM

hahahahah waiting till the last moment mem?

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    August 5, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Did you get it done yet?

• mem82
    by mem82
    August 5, 2013 at 1:29 PM
    *hangs head* nope
    In my defense, the kids were sick all last week and now I have their cold!

Quoting usmom3:

Did you get it done yet?

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    August 5, 2013 at 1:45 PM

That's OK you are still doing better then me! When my younger 2 where that age I didn't plan anything like that!

Quoting mem82:

*hangs head* nope

Quoting usmom3:

Did you get it done yet?

• mem82
    by mem82
    August 5, 2013 at 1:52 PM
    Honestly, I haven't with my others, either. I will have 3 of that age group to keep amused this year so I'm trying to get something together.

Quoting usmom3:

That's OK you are still doing better then me! When my younger 2 where that age I didn't plan anything like that!

Quoting mem82:

*hangs head* nope

Quoting usmom3:

Did you get it done yet?

• kirbymom
    August 5, 2013 at 3:18 PM
    Quoting mem82:

Well mem, you are two steps ahead of me all the time then. I can not plan to save my soul! So, I plan off the cuff. And you know what? It seems to work better and go better than anything I could have planned anyways. Everything I plan ends up a dud but when I play it by ear, the kids learn more. Go figure.

Homeschooling Moms