Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
BrittO2
Workbox
by BrittO2
August 4, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I've been thinking about buying two of the carts with 10 boxes to organize the childrens daily work but today while looking through the school supplies I found these. $3.99 is way more affordable than $40 each for the carts. Has anyone tried these? 

Replies

• mem82
    by mem82
    August 4, 2013 at 1:52 PM

That would work great for an older child! It depends on what type of work your younger kids have.

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    August 5, 2013 at 7:06 AM
    We used work boxes our first year and loved them. How old are your kids? The basic idea for me is so kids can get a box, complete it, and move on to the next box. I don't think folders would work for us at the lower grades because we include pretty much in our boxes that wouldn't fit in a standard folder.
    You can see my work boxes at www.journeythroughlove.blogspot.com - you might have to look to "older posts". But we would put complete art supplies in them, history with the books we would be reading, math with manipulatives, science with supplies like a magnifying glass or whatever other project was needed.
    I agree on cost, we used ikea trofast bins and loved them, but they were pricey (though we still love them here 3 years or more later!) you could do a cheaper version by making your own from boxes, or at micheals they often have a cool organizer on sale for $39. I loved the ikea one because I could use big and small boxes as needed.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts