Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
mem82
I'm feeling lazy! Anyone else?
by mem82
August 2, 2013 at 11:34 AM

My kids have been sick so I haven't really slept in weeks it seems. I can't even get the gumption to write a grocery list. Anyone else? LOL

Replies

• jwhit8791
    August 2, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Me, me. me.  I am trying really hard to fight the feeling though because I have so much to get done (and just thinking ahead to Nov and when we will have a newborn scares the pants off me!  LOL) but I really don't wanna. 

I just want to go sit outside, it's really pretty out today.

• coala
    by coala
    August 2, 2013 at 12:03 PM

We have been uber busy this week.  My oldest has decided that she wants to join speed team.  They practice 4 times a week.  They don't expect her to make it to that many practices at her age, but I am dragging her to 3 a week for the first 2 months.  If she can hang in there and make it we will back down and then invest in a good pair of speed skates.

My SO is out of town packing up his grandparents condo b/c it has finally been sold.  The last one past away over 10 years ago.  It sat on the market for nearly 2 years once it finally finished probate and that took 8 1/2 years.  It has been a rollercoaster.  He is hoping to be home next Wednesday.

I just want to be lazy, but I have been working and taking care of the kids and running around like a crazy person.  LOL

Enjoy your lazy days.

• AmyMamie
    August 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I'm supposed to be packing for a week long camp trip, and I'm here on the computer instead. lol  I can't get the drive to wash my huge pile of dishes, make and freeze cookies for the trip, then pack all the food and clothes... And we leave in the morning.  (sigh)  So I'm with you on the "Lazy Days Blues".

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    August 2, 2013 at 2:01 PM

im always lazy, but got stuff that needs to get done! which reminds me i never took the meat out of the freezer and its 11 here!! uh oh!! hahaha thanks for the reminder mem!

• lucsch
    by lucsch
    August 2, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Yes, it is a permanent state of being for me. I have all sorts of aches and pains, so moving hurts. I also have hypothyroidism, so I struggle with energy levels. I do better with a list of things to do. It motivates me to do "just one more thing" off the list.

Hope everyone is on the mend in your family. It sounds like you need a little break and about 12 hours of sleep!

• bluerooffarm
    August 2, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I'm feeling headachy.  My boys did their school work on my bed this morning, I just couldn't bring myself to pull my head out from under the blankets.

• Aleshad01
    August 2, 2013 at 5:14 PM
    Yes! We have 2 weeks before we start and I want to get the house all cleaned good and in order before we start.
  • Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    August 2, 2013 at 5:31 PM
    I just woke up from a two hour nap. I would say just a little lol.
  • katzmeow726
    August 2, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Feeling the same way lol

• TJandKarasMom
    August 2, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I started a new job today :/  it was fun and I am excited, but I do love not working, lol.  I haven't worked since June 28th and it was wonderful ;)  I am only working like 3-4 hours a day, but I just don't wanna, lol. 

I am in general a lazy person.  I just don't want to do stuff.  I mean I get stuff done that needs to be done, but I procrastinate and spend lots of time on the computer or reading.  I just stopped going to school at 29, I figure I deserve to be a little lazy ;)

Hope everyone is feeling better and you can get some good sleep!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts