Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Dawn07
I have discount cards!
by Dawn07
August 1, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Mobile Photo

One for teacher supplies, one for office supplies, and one for books. I think I'm covered lol. I'm really excited about the books a million card.

Replies

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    August 1, 2013 at 2:21 PM
    yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • debramommyof4
    August 1, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Yay! we dont have a books a million we have barnes and noble. I miss books a million.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    August 1, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Cool!

• Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    August 1, 2013 at 3:43 PM
    We're opposite. We have books a million but no Barnes and noble. Of course I say we, our little town has nothing. I have to drive an hour away just to get to that one.

Quoting debramommyof4:

Yay! we dont have a books a million we have barnes and noble. I miss books a million.

• bluerooffarm
    August 1, 2013 at 4:22 PM

How did you get the BAM card?  Did you need anything and what does it do (what percentage)? 

Congrats!!  I love discounts!!

• Bluecalm
    August 1, 2013 at 4:51 PM
    How did you get them? I was thinking about needing one for Barnes and Noble when I bought some books for the boys this morning.
  • Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    August 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM
    I had seen online that you could. It doesn't say specifically on BAM about homeschoolers but they will. You have to go to the store and ask. She asked for some kind of credentials, so I gave her my confirmation letter from the state and that's all it took.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

How did you get the BAM card?  Did you need anything and what does it do (what percentage)? 

• Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    August 1, 2013 at 5:39 PM
    I don't know about Barnes and Noble. We would have to check into it. Books a million was word of mouth through the Internet. You have to go in and ask for it. They will ask for some kind of credentials. I gave them my letter from the state and that's all it took.

Quoting Bluecalm:

How did you get them? I was thinking about needing one for Barnes and Noble when I bought some books for the boys this morning.
  • bluerooffarm
    August 1, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Awesome!!  Thanks!

Quoting Dawn07:

I had seen online that you could. It doesn't say specifically on BAM about homeschoolers but they will. You have to go to the store and ask. She asked for some kind of credentials, so I gave her my confirmation letter from the state and that's all it took.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

• Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    August 1, 2013 at 5:57 PM
    Here's a link that has all info. You get 20% off.
    http://teachercheaps.com/2011/01/books-a-million-educator-discount-program/

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts