Homeschooling Moms

oredeb
Whats your learning style??
by oredeb
July 29, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Adult Learning Style Quiz
Here you can discover your own learning style.

Replies

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    July 29, 2013 at 9:57 AM

mine is

Your Adult Learning Style

The results of this assessment show that your learning style is 60% visual, 20% auditory, and 20% kinesthetic.

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 29, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Your Adult Learning Style

The results of this assessment show that your learning style is 40% visual, 53% auditory, and 6% kinesthetic.
  • kmath
    by kmath
    July 29, 2013 at 11:59 AM

The results of this assessment show that your learning style is 33% visual, 53% auditory, and 13% kinesthetic.

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    July 29, 2013 at 4:37 PM

are the assessment true for you??

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 29, 2013 at 9:06 PM
    Hmmm, I'm not sure. I would think I'm a bit more kinesthetic than it says I am.

Quoting oredeb:

• kirbymom
    July 29, 2013 at 9:23 PM
    Lol I have tried to upload or copy and paste from my phone but it is having no part of it this evening.
    But, that was an interesting type survey. Thank you for sharing it today. :)
  • kmath
    by kmath
    July 29, 2013 at 10:03 PM

I think I am more visual than it thinks I am.  I like to look at something and then do it.  I don't like listening to instructions, it is easier if I read them.

Quoting oredeb:

• Jinx-Troublex3
    July 30, 2013 at 12:28 AM
    Mine is nearly identical to Ordebs!

57% visual
    23% auditory
    20% kinestetic

I think it is very accurate. I am constantly telling the kids,"Bring it here! Let me see it if you need help!"
  • Precious333
    July 30, 2013 at 12:53 AM
    I took another quiz like this and my auditory and kinesthetic were pretty close and high. This one said
    46 Auditory
    33 kinsthetic
    20 visual
  • bluerooffarm
    July 30, 2013 at 7:34 AM

The results of this assessment show that your learning style is 46% visual, 33% auditory, and 20% kinesthetic.

I'm surprised that the kinesthetic is so low.  I've taken others like this where the scores were nearly a 33 for each.  Some of the questions were very difficult to answer because I really would choose something not on the list.

Homeschooling Moms