Homeschooling Moms

Boobah
Homebody or social butterfly?
by Boobah
July 27, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Do you prefer to be home, or out and about?
Are your kids the same way?

Replies

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 27, 2013 at 12:51 PM
    I'm mostly a home body, though I do enjoy getting out of the house here and there.
    My kids prefer to stay home also.
  • oredeb
    by oredeb
    July 27, 2013 at 1:02 PM

im a homebody

oldest is a social butterfly

2nd homebody

3rd homebody/socal butterfly

4th homebody

• mommy4lyf
    July 27, 2013 at 1:07 PM
    Homebody 100% my son is the same thing and also my husband. We enjoy spending time together.
  • armygirl16
    July 27, 2013 at 1:23 PM

We are barely ever at home lol.  This week we have gone to 4 board game nights (usually it is just 2, sometimes 3).  My husband and I are in an adult kickball league and have games once a week. Right now I'm gonig to head to Powells bookstore to get a book I want and maybe get a couple books for my dd.  We go hiking and camping and explore the area a lot. My husband plays softball on Sunday evenings as well. We have fun, but we barely ever have free night to ourselves (plus this week I worked 55 hours so I was even busier).

This was during our camping trip a few weeks ago.  This is my husband, dd, and my grandpa.  

• Britty1987
    July 27, 2013 at 1:34 PM
    Homebody. I used to work 2 full time jobs... that'll cure anyone of being a busybody lol
  • Bleacheddecay
    July 27, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I prefer to be home. My kids and husband usually do too but lately my oldest is going through some emotional stuff and always wants "to be busy" which never works.

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    July 27, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Homebodies.  I think we should probably try to get out there more, it's something I'm working on.  But we can really only tolerate but so much outside activity.

• AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    July 27, 2013 at 3:37 PM
    I prefer to be home, unless I'm out in nature (hiking, etc). My Son is the same, but very social when out anywhere in public.
  • tiredmomfor2
    July 27, 2013 at 3:41 PM
    I am a very out going person, but I do not like to run on a regular basis. I prefer to be at home. My kids are a mixture. the oldest likes to come and go, but prefers to stay around the house. The middle is my social butterfly. he favorite thing to do is to go out to eat at a sit down restaurant. the youngest is shy. she will go places..but is the first to ask to go home.
  • SarahNElijah
    July 27, 2013 at 5:01 PM
    We are all a mix of both.. If we are out a couple days in a row, we are all relieved to be home a few days, and if we are home a few days we are ready for a day out. :-b

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts