Homeschooling Moms

Boobah
What is your child's favorite "toy" or activity?
by Boobah
July 27, 2013 at 12:47 PM
And what is their age?

Replies

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 27, 2013 at 12:48 PM
    1 year old - kitchen toys (food, pots and pans, etc), or her farm play set
    4 year old - also kitchen toys
    8 year old - books. Lots of books all the time! ;)
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    July 27, 2013 at 12:49 PM
    Oh, and all of them LOVE being outside. The backyard, park, playground. Anywhere as long as its outside.
  • Bleacheddecay
    July 27, 2013 at 2:38 PM

22 and 20 video games.

• mommy4lyf
    July 27, 2013 at 2:42 PM
    Drawing is no.1 followed by video games and he's 11.
  • AmyMamie
    July 27, 2013 at 3:36 PM

My 2-yr-old son loves: (Outdoors) his tricycle, and (Indoors) his Rody bouncy horse (inflatable and he rides on it).

My 5-yr-old son loves: (Outdoors) his bicycle, and tools to pretend he's working (hammers nails into wood, etc.); (Indoors) he loves Wedgits & Legos, his train table and track, and also fingerpaints constantly.  

They both love their small trampoline for outdoors, also.  We got the kind that has a padded handlebar for them, so even the little one can jump pretty safely.  

• armygirl16
    July 27, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Her favorite activity is board games.  All day long she asks to play games with us (I have a post about this).  Although she is getting a DS for her birthday so that may become a tie with board games, or a close second for her.  She will be 5 in 2 weeks! She is an odd kid though, she loves having me write quotes for her to copy in her copybook too and she likes reading me her BOB books.  Oh and she likes playing on her Nook and reading books on there as well. 

• SarahNElijah
    July 27, 2013 at 4:57 PM
    My daughter (4) LOVES animals, especially safari type animals.. Her animals now 'own' the dollhouse, dollhouse car and every little thing that she finds. :-D

My son (7) likes cars and drawing, especially drawing cars.. LOL!

And they both love playing outside as well.. with cars and animals. :-b
  • kmath
    by kmath
    July 27, 2013 at 5:20 PM

DS (7) is into Legos and video games for indoor play, outside- anything and everything. 

• coala
    by coala
    July 27, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Mine are 5 and 7.  They love to skate.  I have one that is wanting to try speed skating and one that wants to figure skate on roller skates.  We are going to try to figure out how to indulge both of them without breaking the bank.

• jenelle_trader
    July 27, 2013 at 11:04 PM

DD will be 5 in 35 days!  She loves her ponies (My Little Pony), writing/drawing/reading, her learning apps/leapster 2/wii and anything outside.

Homeschooling Moms